MERGED-->Toronto soundcheck today... + Finally Something From Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palace_Hero said:
boomcha_comp.gif

Ya know what's funny about this....

Edge looks like he's doing the right dance moves. Adam looks like he has no idea what's going on, Bono is adding extra pelvic thrusts and Larry doesn't do the thrust cause he looks bored, and he's Larry and doesn't give a crap.

U2Fan101 said:

Ya know what's funny about this....

Edge looks like he's doing the right dance moves. Adam looks like he has no idea what's going on, Bono is adding extra pelvic thrusts and Larry doesn't do the thrust cause he looks bored, and he's Larry and doesn't give a crap.

:lmao:
excellent and perceptive analysis!

Boom Cha's to all of you :wink:

She didn't say which it sounded like, Axver. I could hear some of it but not enough to tell.

Ha! Chizip's thread has been foiled :evil: that's what he gets for stealing my news. hmmph.

Vintage Punk says hi from the ACC!

kellyahern said:

And that is the part of the song I hate the most :reject:.

So as not to jinx it, I will just Boom-cha in my inside voice :shifty:.

Boom-cha, Boom-cha, Discotheque! :dance:

:lmao:

i'm violating my rule to post in Chizip's thread with hijacked news just to appreciate your humor, Kel :hug:

Boom cha - oohhh that would be very very cool

but I would expect some pelvic trusts in the show from more than one member of U2 if this happened:shifty:

Chizip said:

ba ba ba ba fucking ba

hahaha, I love that. It'd be so badass if they did Miami live again. That said...

OMG DISCOTHEQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is worthy of a PONKINE SMILIE ATTACK!!!!!!!! :yes: :drool: :rockon: :love: :hyper: :faint: :drool: :up: :combust:

the one song I had really wanted to hear at my Elevation show but didn't was Discotheque...Discotheque was the song that got me into U2, it is still in my top 5...BOOM CHA :drool:

:hyper:

(It was hard to decide which thread to post the smilie. Chizit's won out because of the festive Edge pic.)

TheBrazilianFly said:
I love Discotheque but I wish they would do If You Wear That Velvet Dress, The Playboy Mansion or Miami. That would add something new and more interesting to the show me thinks.

I think Fast Cars established something interesting

bonotrust.jpg

i've decided to post in ruffian's thread because even though chip and I share the same area code the PLEBA bond is just a tad stronger :wink:

hence why I have posted a picture of Bono - mid Boom Cha

edited to include a far superior Boom Cha Edge Picture
EDGE_POP_VP.jpg

Last edited:
not one person has complained about this.

worth noting, isn't it?

discoteque is hardcore cool. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
not one person has complained about this.

worth noting, isn't it?

discoteque is hardcore cool. :up:

I hate to bust up your beutiful dream....but there are better songs from POP/Zooropa and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom