MERGED-->Ticketmaster says March 1st + $49-160??? + Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AWESOME....this wasnt on ticketmaster until today.....east coast rumors are true in my eyes....still awaiting the real announcement nonetheless.

but isn't the date listed, 3/1, and city, Miami, where/when the tour was rumored to start b4 the postponement?

At least we know the ticket prices now and I dont think they are unreasonable.

cudar said:
but isn't the date listed, 3/1, and city, Miami, where/when the tour was rumored to start b4 the postponement?
I read TBA,..that is to be anouced,. yes ?

Isn't the TBA where the opening act should be?
Anyway, I'm like a Pavlovian dog here. Any mention of the words "Tour dates" and I'm all :drool: ...
I'm excited about the prices listed and the set up even if this date doesn't happen...

U2 Listed on Ticketmaster March 1st !!!

Does this mean anything ? Prices are 49.50 up to 160 and seating plan shows an end stage with general admission. lets hope !

cudar said:

The tour announcement was postponed. Paul McGuinness officially stated the tour starts on 1 March in Miami and as yet, that statement has not been retracted.

cudar said:
I still think that this is a TM screw up

But why would they put it up NOW? That would be the weirdest screw up. Furthermore, with McGuinness saying dates are imminent, it seems that everything's finally starting to fall into place.

$49-160???

Ticketmaster has stated that U2 tickets for the March 1st show is 49-160 bucks. Is 160 dollars too much?

SMB

As I'be been spreading the word..

Today my local Britney Spears station In Albany, NY (which was rumored to be the origional March 28 date) is giving U2 tix away to the band playing at a "secret location" (no date or place).

Either this means that the March 28 Albany show was never dropped and is stillon, but hasn't beena nounced, OR the giveaway is to LA.

Why would we be giving U2 tix away to ahsow on the Wwest Coast, OR a U2 show that isn't until November?

That's funny, I had just done a U2 search yesterday on TM to see if there were any pages up, real or screw-up...nothing then so this had to have happened just today...

I dont find a thing wrong with the prices they arent that much more then the last tour and the lower end tickets are pretty much exactly the same.

I don't think TM would play a joke - so who knows. Guess we'll find out soon enough. (Hopefully this week.)

$160 is quite a bit but not as much as they can get away with. U2 could charge $200+ more if they wanted. So $160 is not too bad.

I hate this tour! Why? It's only ONE show long! How are we gonna all fit in there? And they want 49 bucks!?!? Are they kidding me? What happened to the 45 we paid last time? 4 bucks more!?!? I don't think I can live with this. Thats two bus tickets! Thats one day I can't get to work at the video store! This is out of control!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom