MERGED-->The GENERAL SALE Discussion, Bragging, Etc., Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GA's sold out in Minneapolis, but got the lower reserved seating.

Any word if all tickets are all sold out?

mads -- what's your email? I got St. Louis GAs this morning but don't think I'll be able to use them. I'll sell them to you face value + shipping + paypal fees. email me at moleeleng @gmail.com

Unable to get anything for Omaha. Thanks to u2.com for coming thru on the presale....2 ga. Ticketmaster f@cked me again. I was on at 10:00...had a 1 minute wait that went to 15+....then an error page.....3 times in a row. Then it was sold out. Bite me tm.

This is going to be my very first time seeing U2 in concert- SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe some of your stories of hardship trying to get tickets! I started refreshing the Ticketmaster page about 3 mins. before 10am... got 2 GAs within 2 minutes of the start of the sale. Absolutely no problems whatsoever. I'll be going to the Milwaukee show- the day after my wedding! I'm trying to convince the fiance that taking a limo straight from the reception to the Bradley Center would be AWESOME- not sure if he's buying it yet!!! Would it piss people off if I came in my wedding dress? I would totally expect it to get destroyed, but it would be kinda funny to have a sign saying we skipped the honeymoon to see U2.:wink:

Finally :rockon:

U2
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Monday November 21, 2005 8:00 pm

Seat location: section 66, row J, seats 3-4
Total Charge: $131.15

Behind the stage but I don't mind staring at Larry's butt for a coupla hours...

Last edited:
threwabrick,
great seats. I believe row j is the first or second row behind the stage. they take out the first 6 or 7 rows in that section.

Fuzz332 said:
threwabrick,
great seats. I believe row j is the first or second row behind the stage. they take out the first 6 or 7 rows in that section.

Wow, I truly hope you're right. You just made my day even better. May everything go your way today!

mads said:
oh my god. i just HAD 2 GA for st. louis, went to place the order, and got an error page. homgaonadsdas0o;dgsadas. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

and now i'm trying again and i've got a 15 minute wait.

i think i'm going to be ill.

i went back and printed my GA offer page. if i bring this up with ticketmaster, do i have any shot of them giving me the tickets? it's because of their STUPID SYSTEM that i didn't get them. oh my god. :(

You should absolutely complain! My brother did that for San Diego during the presale. Somehow the web site screwed him over and so he called. They said they'd get back to him - sure enough someone called, said you have half an hour to go online and buy your tickets. Done and done. It's worth a shot right?

Also, to the girl going to U2 after your wedding - I think you should do it! If you're wearing your wedding dress people are going to move you right to the front row! (And you might even get pulled up on stage).

I also got the 15 minute wait thing with St. Louis, and then it just kept timing out...sorry to hear about that. it sucks!

Got through ticketmaster and got section 63 row M for 11/21 and section 120 row B for the 11/22

I finally have a show where I am on Adam's side.

No GAs though :(

theoeiii said:

Also, to the girl going to U2 after your wedding - I think you should do it! If you're wearing your wedding dress people are going to move you right to the front row! (And you might even get pulled up on stage).

Oh my gosh- I wouldn't even know what to do if that happened!!! If I'm hungover, I could throw up... gotta think about this one... SO don't wanna puke on Bono!!! :barf: :bono:

locomosquito said:
mads -- what's your email? I got St. Louis GAs this morning but don't think I'll be able to use them. I'll sell them to you face value + shipping + paypal fees. email me at moleeleng @gmail.com

SNOW DWARF?!! :ohmy:

I can't believe my luck. After getting 2 GA's in the presale for Miami 11/13, in the general sale today for 11/14 I got another GA. The first time it brought up a ticket way up in the rafters so I searched again and after 15 minutes of waiting and nail-biting it came up with a GA. I'm so happy. Boy it's going to be an exhausting 2 days. I love it. :)

They released more Boston today and I scored big time! 2GAs for 5/28 Boston. Unbelievable luck and I am and will be on cloud 9 for some time...i think God was smiling down on me today..:)

Prop Member
U2.com member
Fan since '83

"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice...."
5/26-Boston
5/28-Boston
10/19-DC
10/20-DC

Back
Top Bottom