MERGED-->The GENERAL SALE Discussion, Bragging, Etc., Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

I waited about three minutes after submitting a request for 2 best available $49.50 and I got a pair of GAs...sorry man. :(

I had issues trying to get tickets in Tampa as well. Had 2 GA tickets and the order didn't go through. Tried again and wound up with nosebleeds. 327 Section D. Oh well, at least I get to go.

No GA luck for Dallas, but I got some pretty decent lower level seats (for 3 times the cost.) Is there any shred of hope for me if I continue trying to land some GAs?

kellyahern said:
had decent seats for Tampa but "there was an error processing my request" :banghead:

finally got nosebleeds - section 309 - and now nothing else is available

Hi!

I logged in at exactly 10am for Tampa and I too got great seats till checkout. then meltdown........makes one wonder?????

carol
wizard2c
:huh:

Guinness Stout said:
still chicago behind stage seats left at 11:35- why so slow to sell out?

Because there's 6 shows there in total. Demand went down big time....that's why they're not adding another show.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Both DC shows seem to be sold out...nothing comes up for either when you ask for one best available

Both DC shows are completely sold out- I called ticketmaster for another reason and asked the guy and he said there wasn't a seat left.

eirebrat said:
I had issues trying to get tickets in Tampa as well. Had 2 GA tickets and the order didn't go through. Tried again and wound up with nosebleeds. 327 Section D. Oh well, at least I get to go.

I checked just now for a single ticket best available and got nothing, so I'm assuming it's sold out now :yikes: That was fast for Tampa!

I got two seats in 309 row C.

I'm glad I didn't line up at K-Mart to get tickets like I did for elevation.

Here's what I ended up with

May 26 - Boston (Presale) - Sec 12
Oct 19 - DC (general sale) - Sec 432
Oct 20 - DC (presale) - Sec 120
Dec 4 - Boston (general sale) - Sec 3
Dec 5 - Boston (general sale) - Sec 2

Not too bad even in the general sales.

My only complaint with ticketbastard was I had Section 101 tickets for the Oct 19 DC show (DC1) and when I went to confirm/purchase the tickets I got the "server busy" error- I was totally pissed. (I'm sure none of you are crying for me)

ladywithspinninghead said:

May I ask how you managed to get GA's for all those shows?

I"m assuming you're referring to the 6GAs in Boston and 2 in Philly. It's quite simple. Went to church and prayed to God. This week I'm praying for Toronto tickets. Hopefully it works this time around too.

Just how lucky have I been this tour?!!

2GAs for the opener
2GAs in San Jose
2GAs in Philadelphia (1st Leg)
2LL in Chicago (1st Leg)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Dec 4th)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Dec 5th)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Oct 4th)
2GAs in Philly (3rd Leg)

Damn, feel bad bragging, but I guess this is the place to do it!

Last edited:
brejc said:

I"m assuming you're referring to the 6GAs in Boston and 2 in Philly. It's quite simple. Went to church and prayed to God. This week I'm praying for Toronto tickets. Hopefully it works this time around too.

Just how lucky have I been this tour?!!

2GAs for the opener
2GAs in San Jose
2GAs in Philadelphia (1st Leg)
2LL in Chicago (1st Leg)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Dec 4th)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Dec 5th)
2GAs in Boston (3rd Leg Oct 4th)
2GAs in Philly (3rd Leg)

Damn, feel bad bragging, but I guess this is the place to do it!

Wow, you have GOT to be the luckiest person here!

There IS a God!

I'll be praying too for Toronto, Montreal and most of all, Ottawa!!!

Back
Top Bottom