MERGED->So no Vertigo Tour on Itunes?+no u2 show's on ITunes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earthshell

The Fly
no u2 show's on ITunes or something afterall?

Well i'm guessing that this is not gonna happene because I haven't heard a dang thing about the shows being released on ITunes for the public. I say that every fan in attencdance should get a free copy of the show they attended now that would be sweet instead of having to purchase it on ITunes or whatever. But I think that if they do release every show I believe it will be on ITunes since the band has done a lot with the product already, the U2 I Pod, the complete U2 etc. I just can't wait to hear the live material!!!!!!

We won't know about it until it actually happens to be for sale on itunes. The Brooklyn gig was a big suprise when it happened to be for sale on itunes. There was no warning.

Don't sweat it. I believe U2 and Apple were testing the whole idea when they offered the Brooklyn promo gig on itunes. I am pretty confident that some of the shows will be "ituned." I'm not expecting every show, but I think when the band know they had a significant winner of a show, they'll itune it.

We'll know within a week if they're doing this. They did not warn us or give us a headsup at all about the Brooklyn Bridge gig and that could very well just been a tester to see how it sold.

So no Vertigo Tour on Itunes?

IM asumming if there was going to be any releases they would have announced it or not?

Maybe a 4 or 5-track Vertigo Opening Night EP (a la Brooklyn Bridge EP)... That would be nice.

The band being so perfectionist with their sound (heavily overdubbing their live recordings), I think we will have to wait later in the tour (ie, when they are in top form) to be able to download an entire and "untouched" show from the iTMS.

-Cyril

No doubt we will be able to hear audience recording bootleg of opening night in the next few days ... This thread is about shows being "officially" released via the iTMS, a slightly different topic. Sorry to be a smarty pants.

-Cyril

Back
Top Bottom