MERGED --> SANTIAGO SETLIST PARTY - The Revenge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, this brings back awesome memories from last month! COBL is such a good opener.

I would've liked to have heard Vertigo once just so that I could say I heard all three Vertigo Tour openers, but COBL is amazing.

Oh, it'd be shit if they don't play the Santiago show.

City of ... Buenos Aires?! Did I just hear that right?

Well, on the upside, how's this for the wonders of technology? Here we are, a Chilean and a New Zealander in Australia, listening to a concert from the other side of the Andes at the same time. I think that's pretty neat.

Add an American to the list.

I only got involved with half of an Australian leg party. I'm here for this.

What I'd like to know is whether this is the first or second night from Buenos Aires. I haven't kept up with the bootlegs, but I thought I read that we only have a bootleg of the second night, right?

Hmm, no She Loves You snippet. We have a She Loves You snippet recorded on the second night's set but not the first. :hmm:

:hug: pepokiss :hug:

At least we get to hear some U2 live, and U2 live is always fun, no matter where it's from!

We'll know which is it by Beautiful Day and whether there is a snippet there.

I'm thinking its night 2 since that was the radio broadcast.

UTEOTW!!!!

phillyfan26 said:
We'll know which is it by Beautiful Day and whether there is a snippet there.

I'm thinking its night 2 since that was the radio broadcast.

I'm thinking it's night two as well.

The possibility is there that the snippet was there on the first night too and no-one reported it, though. We can't actually be 100% sure until the encore, or if Bono makes a "second night" comment. However, odds are pretty good - in fact, almost certain - that they'd use the pre-existing radio recording rather than the unbroadcast first night.

Pepo, the Chilean show was originally meant to be broadcast when it took place, wasn't it? But the deal between U2's management and the radio (or was it TV?) station collapsed?

This is such bullshit that we still haven't got the recording of Chile that we should have had.

Personally, I prefer Bono's "last night" comments when there was not, in fact, a show the previous night. It just proves that Bono has the memory of a goldfish. :lol:

What the hell is this other song? Are they throwing other random songs into the show as well as ads? That's irritating.

Back
Top Bottom