MERGED-->possible dates + Are These For Real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't know they did shows on Sundays either... I don't like the idea much. Why? Because there are lots of people who have to work the next day.

I hope I don’t have to miss it because of work AGAIN.

Last edited:
Of course U2 plays shows on Sundays..... If they scheduled their tours around when people had to go to work, playing only Friday and Saturday nights, they'd get in 2 shows per week, and that'd take a hell of a long time to to get around the world!

I'd rather have a show on Sunday if I have to line up for GA than on a weekday. Saves me from taking a day off work.

Since it seems like I'm going to have to travel to see U2 this time, I'd really prefer that they did a couple of shows over the weekend, so that I can use holiday time for other travelling. :wink:

LostAtMoon said:
I didn't know they did shows on Sundays either... I don't like the idea much. Why? Because there are lots of people who have to work the next day.

If they followed this idea of not having people miss work, then they wouldn't have shows Sunday thru Thursday. Bad for Business.

And having their shows on Sunday has not stopped people from Attending. soooo

I do understand about work but I'm gonna take Leave if I have to just so I can get my U2 fix.

I went to 2 1st leg Elevation shows and 3 3rd shows. Don't know if I'll get to do that because I was in Grad school then!

The Toronto March dates check out well with the Air Canada Centre schedule. Unfortunately the site doesn't show as far ahead as September so the 2 September dates can't be compared. If it is true, it's a pretty good deal for Toronto--4 shows! I'm going to have to work some serious overtime...

I can confirm the April 20/21 Phoenix dates. I posted this rumored tour dates list on a message board for a local Phoenix area band. One of the regular posters on the board flipped out when she saw the Phoenix dates listed. She works for one the venues in town and already knew about the Phoenix shows, but was sworn to secrecy. She did hint that the shows may not necessarily happen at America West Arena. The only other viable indoor venue in the Phoenix area is the new Glendale Arena.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

I hope I don’t have to miss it because of work AGAIN.

U2 tour ONCE every 4 years. Is it so much to use up 1 days holiday the day after a show with several months notice??

Oh they better announce these dates soon and i pray its March 23 and 24th for Montreal because as soon as they are i'm asking my boss for those days off!..because i have a date with four fabulous irish men and a 20,000 other people:ohmy: ...hahaha!!!...

I love U2! :wink:

Will there be any wheelchair bumbs fighting U2 fans in the GA line? This time I promise I will wheel that dude around in a circle and wheel him into the street.

The Dallas date has been confirmed by 102.1 The Edge here in town.

As an aside, you'd think that a station named "The Edge" would be a lot better than they actually are.

Back
Top Bottom