MERGED --> Old Propaganda Members are First in Line!!!+Presale This Tuesday/ Presale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prop was good, those of us got tickets in the 80's can vouch for the incredible seats, I was never beyond the 5th row from them, but I also got great U2 seats from the regular onsale ticketing system as well. Most of us that post on boards for U2, the diehard fans, will get good seats, and the GA's everybody wants, it's the people who don't do all this to keep up to the minute that will have a tough time.

Another thing, whatever comes up when you do the TM on Tues, don't let it go! Just buy it! Because I did that in a couple of presales, like a dumbbell, letting too much time pass looking at the seating charts, etc. and lost seats in like the 2nd row and such.

For anyone not 6' tall, being in a GA forget it unless you are among the first in line to get up at the front, it's not that pleasant anyway in it, but short, forget it. But it's not bad for a few shows, because last time you could stand off the side and not get trampled/shoved in a few areas, and it was kind of fun, but you are the same distance then as the seating area, but it's kind of fun to move around too.

Back
Top Bottom