MERGED --> More croke park? + Are ticketmaster uk selling croke park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
apparenlty its gonna be friday, saturday, sunday and monday!
well thats what one of these unoffical online ticket shops is selling for... and while nothings official and they'er sneaky evil bastards with teh prices tehy charge, they normally have some sort of inside information

There will definitely be a 2nd show on the 25th. I've even heard that if those 2 sell out, they will do a 3rd show on the 26th. This would mean U2 would do 3 shows in a row. Not saying it won't happen, but it's very rare, and probably exhausting. There is no way they'll do 4 shows, because that would mean they would play 4 nights in a row. That will NEVER happen. Hasn't happened since probably the WAR tour.

Are ticketmaster uk selling croke park in the general sale?

Sorry if this has been posted before but on friday is it TM.UK who are selling?

Many thanks

24th and 25th are already confirmed and on pre-sale...rumour is that a third show will be added, likely on the 27th, as that is a Bank Holiday in the ROI...

Still haven't booked my flight in case the 3rd show gets added.

Did everyone know that the Croke shows are on the Glastonbury weekend???

I can't buy them it won't give me the page, it keeps saying that it can't verify the web page I'm coming from. I turned the firewall off, what else do you have to do in the browser. How would we know what browser settings it's supposed to be.

Is there anyone other than ticketmaster.ie who are selling - that site is going to be seriously busy.

I'm thinking something along the lines of ticketline.

GAs at Croke Park

Since I've heard that Crtoke Park holds 80,ooo people, do you think that it will be easier to get GAs than at North American venues? I'm planning on waking up at 3AM to get a ticket, hopefully a GA, and was wondering what you guys thought the odds were.

KBRY said:
...rumour is that a third show will be added, likely on the 27th, as that is a Bank Holiday in the ROI...

27th June is not a bank holiday in Ireland actually.

Ya it opens at 8AM Ireland time, which is the equivalent of 3AM where I am in Canada.

for info, there is likely to be a 3rd show.
the 'premium' level seats wont be on sale tomorrrow as they will be offered to the people who hold 5/10 year Croke Park tickets and who have first right of refusal on ANY event there. On the assumption that some of these seat holders turn down the offer, some more tickets MAY be released for public sale in a few weeks time (of course some will go towards corp ents etc)
(Those who have premium seats willl pay more than the 'normal' seat price)

so far there are only two shows.. my husband is parked outside virgins mega stores in Belfast for the night till the place opens tomorrow at 8.00 for the general sale of the tickets.. he says there was already 50 people queued up waiting from 4 that afternoon.. looks like another fast sellout

Tm Ireland site won't work for me, it just gives me an error, I tried it with other tickets to see how it worked. I turned off the antivirus s/w, I turned off the firewall, and I accepted all cookies, and I put enable on everything you could enbale in IE. So what do you have to do to buy tickets on there, browser-wise and computer-wise?

I'm getting the same error with both ticketmaster.ie and ticketmaster.co.uk. It happens when I click on "more info" for any show.

Seems to be working fine for ticketmaster.com though.

Crap, only 1 more hour til the general sale and this happens.

yeah im on the "10 second page" as well....

Nowhere is doing anything like seetickets.com was doing for manchester last friday are they????

Back
Top Bottom