MERGED ---> Minneapolis crew... what was the brown sign the girl was holding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

You prefer this:

bono-missfantasias4.jpg

to Morten? :sad:

Not prefering anything....just telling you the truth :sexywink:

yimou said:
Puppy !!!! Beli is right :kiss:

Haha, yes of course. Would we expect you to say anything else? How convenient to hide under the pseudonym of a Norwegian One Hit Wonder, eh? :kiss:

U2Man said:

Haha, yes of course. Would we expect you to say anything else? How convenient to hide under the pseudonym of a Norwegian One Hit Wonder, eh? :kiss:

He's Morten Harket, he really is! He told me all the goss about the new A-ha album and everything. Only Morten would know these details :love:

I am the girl that lost 75lbs to dance with Bono

Another Day said:
That chick needs to lose another 75 pounds before Adam would even look at her.

Well just so that you know. Adam was the first one to read my sign and he gave me the biggest smile shook his head yes and said "Good Job" to me. I just thought that you your insulting comment needed a response. Plus regardless of my weight or yours. I was the one pulled up on stage after a lot of hard work of diet and exercise and a catchy sign. Not You!

Re: I am the girl that lost 75lbs to dance with Bono

Bonosstagegirl said:

Well just so that you know. Adam was the first one to read my sign and he gave me the biggest smile shook his head yes and said "Good Job" to me. I just thought that you your insulting comment needed a response. Plus regardless of my weight or yours. I was the one pulled up on stage after a lot of hard work of diet and exercise and a catchy sign. Not You!

I thought it wasan AWESOME sign!

Congrats on being pulled up! :D

Back
Top Bottom