MERGED ---> Minneapolis crew... what was the brown sign the girl was holding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

Between all of his comments in the last few days, he's earned a spot in Sicy's "not allowed to post in this forum anymore" list.

:drool:

Carek1230 said:

Now if that isn't one of the most typically vain male comments I've ever heard, not to mention simply mean.:down: Very rude.

I thought a couple of mods told him off for that post. :confused:

But I can't see the mods posts in here :uhoh:

I best go and lie down for a bit I think.....

Carek1230 said:
It's ok, I felt the need to tell him off too. Some people are just so mean and ruthless.

But where have the mods posts gone? I could swear Miroslava made a comment that she was watching that particular poster and then Sicy replied she was going to ban him from this part of the forum. I swear I read that. I did, I did. :(

Maybe this is one of those threads that exists in a few forums simultaneously and that guy made the exact same remark in both threads? :hmm:

Or maybe Bee and I have both slipped through the time and space continuum and we're stuck in an alternative reality without Caramello Koalas?:hmm:

beli said:
Ah, I see. Miroslava was quoting this thread in that thread. The original comment is here. Phew. Glad we got that sorted. :huh:

Yeah, but this means we're not going to travel back in time anymore
down.gif

Hey I know. We can have a convo here and there. You say something in this thread and then I'll answer in the other thread and then when they are merged everything will make sense? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom