MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:
All right everyone... time to pack my suitcases and go to Rome on Saturday... :drool: (in my dreams).

In any event, see you at the next setlist party.

So long. :wave:

Bye funny guy! Keep up the good work :wink:

U2Man said:

I've heard so too....there's quite a few "popular" books, quite well written, where his points and thoughts are tried to made clear for "ordinary"people. They are actually quite good to start out with.....

Yeah, I've read some chapters from such books. One of my teachers back in high school was a big Kierkegaard fan and gave me photocopies, or he'd talk about him a lot in class. Now I'm finally reading a whole Kierkegaard book.

U2Man said:

I've heard so too....there's quite a few "popular" books, quite well written, where his points and thoughts are tried to made clear for "ordinary"people. They are actually quite good to start out with.....

Axver, there are great secondary sources--the Cambridge companion (can't remember the editors name at the moment) is one of the best. Beats trying to learn Danish.

ruffian said:

Axver, there are great secondary sources--the Cambridge companion (can't remember the editors name at the moment) is one of the best. Beats trying to learn Danish.

:rant: Danish is the most beautiful language in the world :wink:

Lila64 said:

Aw thanks, I needed that.

Now come to S.Calif and kidnap me to a show in November. I know you know everybody on the tour staff by now. Hook a sistah up!!! :wink:

:hug:
i'm embarrassed to say it's getting to be that way. none of them acted surprised when i turned up in Europe :reject: really, i'm gonna have to get a life. Are you going to Las Vegas in November? You must!

Sorry Princey - it's daytime in the U.S. Some of us have to work, dammit (I had the day off yesterday & went to Universal Studios (CA) in the 90+ degree heat & mugginess).

Ok, back to the grind... :wave:

And who better that the setlist party guest for a 2,000th post...

snoop.jpg

Lila64 said:
Sorry Princey - it's daytime in the U.S. Some of us have to work, dammit (I had the day off yesterday & went to Universal Studios (CA) in the 90+ degree heat & mugginess).

Ok, back to the grind... :wave:

well, if you must go... :wave:

Miringeltje said:

I thought last nights banner (Italian lesson: Encora: :heart: 40: ) was pretty obvious.
Perhaps Bono has been confusing his sunglasses for normal glasses.

That was SUCH a good sign! I hope it travels to more shows, heh!

Princey said:
so many people leaving the partaay... :sad:

Princey, it's just not the same if there's not any Vertigoo2 to step in...

Mr. Bernese Mountain Dog/U2Man, what is that word for a Danish dessert that Danes try to get Americans to say...? oooot floooooot....something :huh:

ruffian said:

i'm embarrassed to say it's getting to be that way. none of them acted surprised when i turned up in Europe :reject: really, i'm gonna have to get a life. Are you going to Las Vegas in November? You must!

I don't have tickets for any fall shows. Usually I can't travel to the shows (time, money, family, work,...). I need to take my daughter to one of them as well.... what to do what to do...

And it's cool that they know you - that's not a bad thing now, is it? Your life has sounded pretty good this year so far (tracelling to see the band for what, 13 shows so far?)

ruffian said:

Mr. Bernese Mountain Dog/U2Man, what is that word for a Danish dessert that Danes try to get Americans to say...? oooot floooooot....something :huh:

who stepped in my Vertigoo??

Lila64 said:

I don't have tickets for any fall shows. Usually I can't travel to the shows (time, money, family, work,...). I need to take my daughter to one of them as well.... what to do what to do...

And it's cool that they know you - that's not a bad thing now, is it? Your life has sounded pretty good this year so far (tracelling to see the band for what, 13 shows so far?)

i think i'm at 19, w/ 14 in the fall...yes, it's been a spectacular year. it'll be good to see them in the States again. LV isn't so far from S. CA ya know :wink:

i know you have to get back to work... :wave:

redkat said:
we'll have to make a firm bet in the beginning next time. Makes the whole thing a little more exciting:hyper:

When's the next concert? How many days have I got to come up with something?

I still won this one though!!

ruffian said:

Oh yes, that's classic.....:lmao:

Rød grød med fløde

You don't even know most of the letters.....btw. It's not just Americans we are trying to get to say that thing....it is the whole world we try to bore to death with this crap......:lmao:

youarenotimmune said:

NO....THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Search your feelings, you know it be true. Bono.....Pavarotti is your father. (Or, I am your baby's daddy if you take the Star Wars spoof context)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom