MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ajax said:
u2.com:Just one of many messages from fans in Milan last night.the article is about the concert of 20th of july.21th of july is the date of the article.

???

zwervers2 said:

was thinking the same thing about italians and I'm not italian sorry!:wink:

italians don't generally even queue up...at the bank you just form a gigantic mass of humanity and whomever charms the teller best gets service :wink:

U2Man said:
Am I the only one being disappointed about not seing WGRYWH tonight?

Well, it wasn't guaranteed - it wasn't played at Paris II or Amsterdam II.

I am disappointed Out Of Control didn't appear, though!

ruffian said:

italians don't generally even queue up...at the bank you just form a gigantic mass of humanity and whomever charms the teller best gets service :wink:

hahaha

I know

The people from U2.com have just come running into San Siro stadium in Milan...

They are in a rush... they are late... the concert is almost done and they forgot to hung their banner.

In a rush, they make it all the way to the top of the stadium, open the banner, hung it, and run back to update the website with this picture...

20030508-graham-sandiego-banner.jpg

U2@NYC said:

They are in a rush... they are late... the concert is almost done and they forgot to hung their banner.

In a rush, they make it all the way to the top of the stadium, open the banner, hung it, and run back to update the website with this picture...

Now, you stop :lmao:

U2@NYC said:

*wipes tears* :lmao:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine syste
All Because of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

Miringeltje said:
Redkat, are you still here?
We're getting very close to see who will win this bet of ours!
O, the tension is killing me.

sorry I'm here but what are we betting. We get to pick the others avatar? I'm betting there will be no 2nd vertigo. Hopefully you think there will be or we have nothing to bet on:wink:

Oh shit nevermind I just saw the complete setlist:whistle:

Harbinger said:
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)

b-steam turbine and gas turbine system??? :confused:

Are they playing on top of an airplane or somerthing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom