MERGED->Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's currently 8:24pm in Lisbon, right? Does the show start at 9 there or 10?

Diane L said:
Ruffian!!! :wave: :hug:

The pictures in here are amazing, aren't they!!! Adam...:drool:

they are amazing, but i like the purple shirt over the pink one...:madspit:

1stOne said:
Miri, my response to your post should have said....'I'll have whatever you are drinking...but it didn't say it for some reason.

Hahaha!
I was already thinking something was missing.

But that song is just so HAPPY!!
It must bring everybody in a good mood.

I'm drinking MILK by the way.

Miringeltje said:

Hahaha!
I was already thinking something was missing.

But that song is just so HAPPY!!
It must bring everybody in a good mood.

I'm drinking MILK by the way.

MILK:sick:

VintagePunk said:

It was a strange one, that's for sure. :|

Still haven't heard if there was any outcome.

a clinical background comes in handy here in the blue crack...or is it blue craic? :wink:

eire.gif

CHEERS.gif

h030.gif

e020.gif

ruffian said:
Rosa and U2Spain, welcome home :)

Lila, excellent! that's more like it :up:

Hello Ruffian!! I'm back from three amazing days in Madrid with a beautiful concert. After have been in Barcelona and Madrid i've realized that i don't mind about a standard setlist. A U2 concert is always a party and fuckin awesome.

U2Spain said:

Hello Ruffian!! I'm back from three amazing days in Madrid with a beautiful concert. After have been in Barcelona and Madrid i've realized that i don't mind about a standard setlist. A U2 concert is always a party and fuckin awesome.

i've always thought the same thing. I think I've been to 19 shows on the first and second leg combined, and never once have I been bored with the setlist. It's fun when something unexpected happens, but regardless of the setlist the energy is always different, and I don't think any two shows are alike...

:uhoh: did i just invite conversation on changing/unchanging setlists. forgive me :reject:

Oh, Interference - The Drama-rama.
We should do a small off-Broadway play.
Who'll play who? :hmm:

OMG, Niceman we have the same avatar. :huh:

*runs in the dressing room to change*

ruffian said:

i've always thought the same thing. I think I've been to 19 shows on the first and second leg combined, and never once have I been bored with the setlist. It's fun when something unexpected happens, but regardless of the setlist the energy is always different, and I don't think any two shows are alike...

:uhoh: did i just invite conversation on changing/unchanging setlists. forgive me :reject:

1.gif

:wink:

Does anyone here understand what they are talking about on the portuguese radio station? Are they saying they will be broadcasting the actual concert??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom