MERGED->Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

I really like the killers...all these things that I have done is my favorite drinking song right now:wink: :wink:

Some of their new stuff is really promising...i could upload one of the new tracks they are playing live? it is really good...

zwervers2 said:

I really like the killers...all these things that I have done is my favorite drinking song right now:wink: :wink:

the video for that song was directed by Anton Corbijn. Great Song

For those Plebans following my tale of woe (in other words, the poor souls who've been listening to me bitch the last couple days :giggle: ), people came by at 4pm to take a look around... Good thing I didn't take the agent's times I was given yesterday as gospel and go out :mad: It was another agent who was showing people around - not a surprise considering that none of the agents who've been in so far have been the listing agent..

kellyahern said:

Okay :).

It was nice only paying $32 a ticket for once :lol:

or what about that odd feeling you get when you rush to get online and you actually end up with tickets?? i just bought Social Distortion tickets and it was quite a letdown after the roller-derby spirit of getting U2 tickets from TM...

When's the show, Kelly?

LJT said:

Some of their new stuff is really promising...i could upload one of the new tracks they are playing live? it is really good...

please do..I think they have the sound so to speak
well since my computer won;t allow me to go to the website of our portugese friends I hope somebody(if broadcasted) ill post the concert...

I don't know what the hell time it is there...so I assume our source is the live radio broadcast?

Will anyone get lucky tonight you think?

17.JPG

(a photo I took of the lucky AIWIY-girl in Oslo...)

ruffian said:

or what about that odd feeling you get when you rush to get online and you actually end up with tickets?? i just bought Social Distortion tickets and it was quite a letdown after the roller-derby spirit of getting U2 tickets from TM...

When's the show, Kelly?

Next Sunday :).

Yeah, we got nosebleeds, but I think that was only because the concert had been on sale for a couple of weeks already :lol:.

They're playing the Sundome at University of South Florida, which is a five minute drive from my house :up:. So I don't even have to drive downtown :dance: :).

nurse chrissi said:

the video for that song was directed by Anton Corbijn. Great Song

Anton rules..is it a new video haven;t seen it yet.but that song rules

kellyahern said:

:lol: My sister and I were wondering how long the concert was going to be since they only have one album.

I think they only go for 40-50minutes...they play the majority of the album, plus Under the Gun a really good b-side then one new song...something like that..

ruffian said:

:lol:

After trying for U2 tickets I'm always surpised at how easy it is to nab other tickets - I approached getting tickets for Coldplay the same way and was shocked when the tickets popped up so easily

nurse chrissi said:

:lol:

After trying for U2 tickets I'm always surpised at how easy it is to nab other tickets - I approached getting tickets for Coldplay the same way and was shocked when the tickets popped up so easily

I don't think any of us will forget the terrible pre sale stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom