MERGED --> Link to McGuinness' Principle Management + djerdap and Principle Mgmt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Link to McGuinness' Principle Management

Is there anyway I can contact Paul McGuinness' company(what is the name, BTW?) or Principle Management by an e-mail? Do they have a website at all?
Is there a familiar adress?
Anyone with any kind of info would be helpful. This is kinda urgent. :)

Its my guess that if you dont know the answer to either question then there isnt anything to you need to call/email them about.

there could be a number of reasons that they want to contact paul and company. For instance.. I work for a tv station in SF on a show called one life.. that deals with aids. hiv.. and my producer wants me to get principle management number to see if she can get a live or phone interview with Bono... somebody politely asked.. there is no reason to be a jerk about it

If you work for a news outlet and you need to come here to get that info then you probably arent going to make the cut to get whatever credentialing/access you are looking for.

Principle Management does not even handle interview requests. The band has their own publicist as well as a publicist from the label that handles interview requests.

My response to this is based on the multiple threads I have seen of people asking for this info because:

they want backstage passes (not happening)

they want U2 to play their school or event (also not happening)

want an interview or something from the band (not who you should be calling)

>>>If you work for a news outlet and you need to come here to get that info then you probably arent going to make the cut to get whatever credentialing/access you are looking for.<<<
Regardless of what "you" think makes the cut.. my show has interviewed many celebrities... and I'm coming here for the info because I'm a big fan of U2 and was asked to get the information by my producer. If your not going to help then why post here?

Anyway..I have my info and this is really not worth arguing about anymore.

bonomofo said:
there could be a number of reasons that they want to contact paul and company. For instance.. I work for a tv station in SF on a show called one life.. that deals with aids. hiv.. and my producer wants me to get principle management number to see if she can get a live or phone interview with Bono... somebody politely asked.. there is no reason to be a jerk about it

it's not quite being a jerk... it's more of a sarcastic yet witty and honest response... there is no reason to be uptight about it

and paul's e-mail addy and other principle management contact info is actually much easier to figure out then one would think...

They will not talk to you.

If you think they will - Principle Management has offices in both New York and Dublin. They are, uh, kind of busy right now but if you really need to call them you can get the NY phone number by dialing:

1-212-555-1212

There is no way you will get through to Paul.

at a show you can talk to all of them from Principle, they walk around outside with their hanging badges, and if you know who they are, as most of us do, they'll talk to you, they even pose for pics with you.

editorinchief said:
If you work for a news outlet and you need to come here to get that info then you probably arent going to make the cut to get whatever credentialing/access you are looking for.

Principle Management does not even handle interview requests. The band has their own publicist as well as a publicist from the label that handles interview requests.

My response to this is based on the multiple threads I have seen of people asking for this info because:

they want backstage passes (not happening)

they want U2 to play their school or event (also not happening)

want an interview or something from the band (not who you should be calling)

I've seen the show. They aren't coming.

lancerla said:

I've seen the show. They aren't coming.

If youre show is America's Next Top Model then you *might* have a shot at getting Adam. Besides that I would say you are shit out of luck.

too late... they've already set up in my backyard

backyard.jpg

djerdap and Principle Management

djerdap
If you are looking for Principles number in Dublin I have it . get in touch with me and I will pass it on to you as I dont want to post on the Public forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom