MERGED --> It's Official... Vertigo Tour To Continue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

Didn't Axver teach you enough about Auckland with his picutres during setlist parties? :shame:

No, I was always focused on the Fast Cars pictures during the setlist parties.:happy:

ramblin rose said:

No, I was always focused on the Fast Cars pictures during the setlist parties.:happy:

There are no Fast Cars in Auckland. :wink:

Nah seriously if you can afford it come to Aucks, it'll be brilliant.

TUF is playing on the radio now, it must be a sign. :faint:

ramblin rose said:

Just to give you an idea ...

SUBURBAN AUCKLAND

mr30in2.jpg

woo hoo! Was getting bummed that the setlist parties were going to come to an end in a few weeks... now will just have to get used to having these parties in the mid afternoon!

u2wedge said:
woo hoo! Was getting bummed that the setlist parties were going to come to an end in a few weeks... now will just have to get used to having these parties in the mid afternoon!

The Aussie/Kiwi concerts will fall in your morning.

9pm Australian eastern standard time = 6am US eastern standard time

9pm New Zealand standard time = 4am US eastern standard time

Axver said:

The Aussie/Kiwi concerts will fall in your morning.

9pm Australian eastern standard time = 6am US eastern standard time

9pm New Zealand standard time = 4am US eastern standard time

Excellent :up: party with setlisters before I go to work..

this is really good news for all involved :hyper:

this may be a daft question, but going from previous experience do you think it will be difficult to get tickets for the Australia/NZ shows? Do you have ticketmaster? Pre-sale hmmmmmmmmmmm....

chrissybaby said:
this may be a daft question, but going from previous experience do you think it will be difficult to get tickets for the Australia/NZ shows? Do you have ticketmaster? Pre-sale hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere there was not going to be any presale for the 4th leg...:|

This is excellent, just went from Mexico to see the shows in Oakland and now I will be able to see them again, this is awesome.

trabantland said:

Adelaide? Where's that?

only a melbournite would ask that question..........

its just left of centre to paradise is my answer

(yes i answer rhetorical questions, its a hobby of mine

dazzlingamy said:
I hope they go to Adelaide....another place to add to my australian tour. :D :D (oh and also, for all you lovely adelaidians to have something OTHER then rundle mall to see on the weekend! :p)

:wink: :wink:

I've heard the nightly tumbleweed parades down the main street are a sight to behold. :love: :drool:

Do ya reckong they will come to Perth this time?
I mean they did Perth last time.. Perth is in horrible need of a venue, the superdome is disgusting.. Only really Subiaco would be suitable..

LuvandPeace1980 said:
Do ya reckong they will come to Perth this time?
I mean they did Perth last time.. Perth is in horrible need of a venue, the superdome is disgusting.. Only really Subiaco would be suitable..

i have heard romours of perth but, alas, none of adelaide...good luck!

Well, Earnie told us to refer to Perth as "Perth (snippet)" ... you make sense of it.

Back
Top Bottom