MERGED --> It's Official... Vertigo Tour To Continue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would go to New Zealand, but alas I am a teacher and can't take the time off.... that and Australia would be awesome places to see them. Congrats to you all:wink:

PS... I agree that it would be a little weird if they did come back to the states for another go around... in stadiums, although I would make sure that I would be there.

Where in South America? Any leads? I know there has been mention of Brazil but I doubt that U2 will go all the way down just to see Brazil... so I am hoping that Argentina and Chile are on the schedule as well.

kellyahern said:
f0c9561a.gif

WOOHOO!!!

Way to go u2!!

:applaud:

que vengan a CHILEEEEE!!!!!!!! HAAAA!!!!:drool: :drool:
a ver si repiten o superan en calidad el yá mítico PopMart en Santiago el 98...

Topic=Incredible!!!

Posting in this legendary topic. U2 keychains for everyone... EVERYONE! :hyper:

I have a question...where does one order tickets for events in Mexico from? Please help a sister out, lol. :up:

Congrats to the rest of the world!

Mexico! Mexico! :hyper: Now my country men and women better behave or else.... :madwife:

Miroslava said:

Congrats to the rest of the world!

Mexico! Mexico! :hyper: Now my country men and women better behave or else.... :madwife:

Doesn't anyone else think the name "Miroslava" sounds slavic instead of mexican? :hmm:

MTEdge said:

Doesn't anyone else think the name "Miroslava" sounds slavic instead of mexican? :hmm:

That's cause it is Slavic and not Mexican at all! :sexywink:

The chick is Mexican, the name not so much :D

Excellent news for everyone south of the equator! Now that Vertigo is a proper world tour, could this maybe be classed as one of the greatest U2 tours ever? The band seems to be seriously enjoying themselves, playing plenty of Boy songs must have made them born again, and again, and again... :wink:

So... what are the chances that we'll se a return to Europe now, a-la the Zoo TV tour? If these new dates go down well (which let's face it, they will), I can definitely see a return to Europe - maybe arenas only.

And One Tree Hill in New Zealand! :D Can't frickin' wait!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

When they get here, it will have been an eight year wait for most places mentioned and over twelve for New Zealand.

Oh, I can't wait, I absolutely cannot wait! U2 IN NEW ZEALAND!! :happy: :hyper: :combust:

Axver said:
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

When they get here, it will have been an eight year wait for most places mentioned and over twelve for New Zealand.

Oh, I can't wait, I absolutely cannot wait! U2 IN NEW ZEALAND!! :happy: :hyper: :combust:

I see you've adjusted your avatar accordingly. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom