MERGED --> Interesting comment from Wiliams + Willie Williams talks about Milan DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amersfoort

Acrobat
What happened to Willie?

I'm sorry if this is already a topic, but I can't find it.

:confused: I'm wondering where Willie is (and haha not my own Willie, I'm always aware of where he is)

He hasn't entered a diary entry in more than 10 days on U2.com.

Is he busy, or are there problemes? I wanna know, because I enjoy reading his diary so much.

I have a feeling someone here wants to hear Willie tell how great the Amsterdam shows and audience were.....

No offence mate, so do I :wink:

Vorsprung said:
I have a feeling someone here wants to hear Willie tell how great the Amsterdam shows and audience were.....

No offence mate, so do I :wink:

Is it that obvious huh. :uhoh:

Besides that. I really love Willie's diaries. :yes:

someone here once posted that his diaries are being transcribed somewhere else - anyone know if that is true as u2.com sucks all that it could suck...

Interesting comment from Wiliams

U2tour.de posted a bit from his diary, beside the Milan site watching it also says:

The band came in and spent a couple of hours in their rehearsal room, which was again very commendable for a second show day. They are keen to work up some different songs and generally keep moving the show forward, with a view to committing it to celluloid, or hard drive, or whatever it is that hi-def goes to.

:hmm: Different songs

Willie Williams talks about Milan DVD

"Went to the venue uncharacteristically early for a second show day, as there\'s still a lot to decide about how we approach the Milan video shoot (even though it\'s barely a week and a half away). Hamish, the director, Allen, the TV lighting consultant, Bruce and I spent a good while talking through the proposals and walking the stage. It\'s a very particular skill to transfer the energy and aesthetic of a big show onto a small screen, but these guys are the experts so I have confidence that we will be able to make it work as well as we have in the past.

The band came in and spent a couple of hours in their rehearsal room, which was again very commendable for a second show day. They are keen to work up some different songs and generally keep moving the show forward, with a view to committing it to celluloid, or hard drive, or whatever it is that hi-def goes to. "

Crumbs :drool:
Maybe not though :p

Greetings from Italy all... Looking so much forawrd to Milan tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom