MERGED-->I made a Croke Park DVD cover...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I made a Croke Park 3 DVD cover...

The show has been taped, though it's ever likely it will come out... but I decided to work on it for the hell of it.

24831U2CP051.jpg

24831U2CP052.jpg

You made a cover for the wrong show, it was the second that was recorded, nut that would be good for the multicam mix

No, it's the first and third that are planned for release. Unfortunately though you've got the setlist for night 3 slightly wrong. You left out the second Vertigo (after With or Without You).

Otherwise, not bad.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Yeah, I mentioned that in the other thread where you posted this cover. The second Vertigo should be after With or Without You.

I was thinking far ahead, that they would edit the 2nd Vertigo out... so that the encore flowed flawlessly...

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
Yahweh

Redoing the back cover... update coming soon

Last edited:
I thought it was the first two shows that got recorded. I was also under the impression that Croke Park wasn't planned for release.

jackbauer said:
I thought it was the first two shows that got recorded. I was also under the impression that Croke Park wasn't planned for release.

I think they didnt film the first show (well they did but not with the extra camera's , if you know what i mean)..
But at this stage its not ever going to be released to the public.

We're more likely (if we get anything offical from Europe) to get Milan.

the whole light show of Vertigo 2 made it playable 2 times... so not including it is a wrong choice in my opinion...

from all the reports, Vertigo 1 was nice, but when they played Vertigo 2, the place would go nuts... that the thing that's missing...

besides... it was suposed to be the last song, so the reaction of them coming back is another thing to see....

VERTIGO 2 :madspit: :drool:

cant believe this thread has veered off course so soon! who cares? how about someone comment on the artwork!

well done mate...what programs you use?

I used some U2 photos from their performance in Dublin, and photoshopped them

I like it better than the official Vertigo DVD (for Chicago or wherever).

You shouldn't use the stencil font on the back, though. It doesn't look good small. Don't be afraid to use more than one font. The Elevation DVD, for instance, used that pixely font for the cover, Eurostile for the track listing, and a third, more readable font for the copyright crap.

Back
Top Bottom