MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brejc said:
My God, is there any ex-propaganda member that got anything BUT GA's....
Honestly, I'm glad to hear all of you got what you wanted, but what about the members who weren't subscribed to Propaganda, why aren't we being taken care of?

Just to let you know, for the record....

Prop Members got the JUSTICE they "deserved" :applaud:

U2.com Members (who already used their codes, and got the
"crappy" 300 section seats) got Larry's "two words!" :madspit:

Whoa, relax there buddy. I never meant no harm with that post. As I've already said, I'm glad Prop members are getting the GAs.

I've had 2 codes and got GAs for the opening show, just felt like I should've gotten something better as a paying member then 300s with the other one.

I didn't mean only myself being taken care of (I'm happy with what I got), I also meant those poor fans who ONLY got 300s.

MsMofoGone said:

Just to let you know, for the record....

U2.com Members (who already used their codes, and got the
"crappy" 300 section seats) got Larry's "two words!" :madspit:

Pff, just for the record....

The members who got Larry's 2 words, are those "so called" U2 fans, who instantly blamed the band and called them sellouts when they couldn't get good tickets.

Of course I"m gonna complain for getting 300s as a paying member, but I would NEVER call the greatest band to walk the earth sellouts, and blame them for something like that.

...so Larry's "two words" to you....

Last edited:
theoeiii said:
[On top of that, we had Amsterdam tickets rejected due to my roommate and I being at the same address (thereby using both of our codes), [/B]

Theoeiii,

Are you saying that you and your roommate were both paid members at U2.com and because you guys live at the same address, when you both did separate orders, one was voided out?

Please respond as soon as you can, if possible, as I have a roommate who is planning to buy tickets tomorrow.

Are you saying you guys used separate credit cards and still your orders were voided due to the same address? :ohmy:

Nerfherder said:

Are you sure? People are talking about getting Portland tickets in other threads, and Ticketmaster says it went on sale today, with the U2.com presale happening tomorrow. :|

it went on sale today to prop ppl

i got my tix

Nerfherder said:

Did you get GA's? If so, see you there! :cool:

yes i did get GA's, U think i'm gonna shell out more for seats? NO WAY :lol:

so, see you too! it'll be my 2nd to last christmas break for college, i think. i saw popmart seattle which was the usa closer too. I love closing shows!

Last edited:
Got tickets last night!!!

I finally got through to Fanfire last night around 7:00 and they fixed my account so that the system recognized me as a former propaganda member!

Then, I got 2 GA tickets to the Atlanta show and 2 GA tickets to the Friday NY show. Could not believe how easy it worked once my passcode was fixed! Wow!! U2 took care of us.

Thanks to those on here who urged me to persist and keep calling Fanfire. And thanks to Larry. Good luck to the U2.com members today in the pre-sale!!

By the way, what time do you think people will start lining up for the NY shows? I have never seen them there, and I want to be as close as possible.

See y'all in line!!
Jonathan

Got my 2 for Atlanta

Did not want GA, so bought the $97 ones. Took all of about 1 minute right at 10am.

hey congrats--I hope the u2.com presale goes as well as the propaganda one did yesterday :)

Hells yeah..I got my 2 Atlanta GA's today in the u2.com presale (even though I'm a former Prop Member that SHOULD'VE gotten his letter...fuck you fanfire!)...so I'm a happy man.

It went smooth as shit too...no hassles what-so-ever.

Wow, that was easy as pie!

Got two tix for MCI Center in DC in section 121. Anyone been there and can tell me if these are good? They look pretty good from the seating chart!

Yeah, Larry and the boys definitely fixed something - 2 GAs to 10/17 in Philadelphia. I'm really glad this has seemed to work out for everyone and I hope U2, especially Larry, know we love them!

Didn't get get GA's, but at least I get to bring a friend this time to MSG (section 423). Should be a great concert on Saturday night.

BTW, anyone know if Ticketmaster will let you change the delivery option on your tickets after the sale? I got mine via ticketfast, and I would rather switch to standard mail....

2 GA's to the second D.C. show, no Ticketmaster hassles at all. It even took me a minute or two to type in the right billing information but didn't release my tickets like I thought it would.

Got GA's For DC MCI Center w/no problems

I logged in at 10:03AM for the U2.com presale, and I got (2) GA's for the DC MCI Center without any problem. My friend logged in after me and easily got (2) GA's for the same show.

Congrats and thanks to U2.com for coming through. Good luck to everyone else who haven't gotten tix yet.

U2.com presale, 2 GA's for TAMPA!!!! It was so easy it was scary. Hopefully ATL will have GA's left on Sat!

Originally posted by brejc

Pff, just for the record....

Of course I"m gonna complain for getting 300s as a paying member, but I would NEVER call the greatest band to walk the earth sellouts, and blame them for something like that.

...so Larry's "two words" to you....

WOW...someone who can post a reply, but not actually READ one!

For the record:: ( Larry's two words....right back at you!! )

Where in my original post...does it say that I'm a sell-out??

I did the same as you....complained about getting the "crap"
seats through paying for a membership to U2.com..
I NEVER called them sell-outs, either!!! Wake up and READ what I actually posted, BEFORE you give accusations to people you don't
even know...........

Over all... I just wasn't happy that I couldn't get another chance to get in on the pre-sale for the fall leg...(so I too, could get a better opportunity for GOOD seats THIS TIME...)
I think going through the general sale on Saturday is STILL gonna give bad results ( cuz there's not going to be alot of good seats left...IMO....) Also, just like the first pre-sale, when only U2.com members fought for tix.... now it's EVERYBODY
fighting who wants to see them... and it won't be "EASIER TO GET" the best opportunity for the good seats that may be
still available..............
That's my BEEF, so to speak.....not calling U2 "sell-outs"!!!!!!!!!

Faith said:

Theoeiii,

Are you saying that you and your roommate were both paid members at U2.com and because you guys live at the same address, when you both did separate orders, one was voided out?

Please respond as soon as you can, if possible, as I have a roommate who is planning to buy tickets tomorrow.

Are you saying you guys used separate credit cards and still your orders were voided due to the same address? :ohmy:

Sorry- I didn't look at this until now, but yes, that's what happened we believe. I got the NYC tickets for May, she was trying for Amsterdam in July. Originally we were all set with GA's, then they decided that we did something wrong and they voided out the order.

i'm an atheist.. and yet, 2 minutes ago.. you could have heard me scream:

GOD BLESS LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or, in laymans terms..
u2.com unused code presale=
2 GA's for November 1, Staples Center, LA.

*muah* i love you all. I love u2.com.. and i love larry mullen.

In the last moments, i felt like lando waiting for han solo to disable the shield generator.. i kept thinking of larry, and everyones luck yesterday.. and just kept saying.. "he'll have the shield down.. we have to give him more time!" hehe..

ohhh my, what a wonderful morning! easiest ticketmaster experience i've ever had! i could kiss larry! ;)
~michael

PS: Goodluck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom