MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 2 orchestras (sec. 10, row N) whatever that is) to MSG 10/8. Anyone know what these are? Are they going to be obstructed by the GA people? They were listed as the best available reserved seats, so I certainly hope not! I was previously one of the lucky ones to get GA's in the last round, but my girlie won't go for GA since she's 5ft tall and slightly claustrophobic.

Wife - 2 GA's for MSG 10/7
Me - 2 GA's for MSG 10/8

Thank you Prop. This is how a pre-sale should work.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

Wow! I got GArden GAs for Maonday no sweat--I went for Monday cause I thought it would be ahrd--now I wish I had went for Saturday but oh well its still great! Cant be that picky!!

Wohoo-GA in may in Nj and Oct in the garden!

Chizip said:
this is how they should have done it the first time...

I know the first time sucked for a lot of people, but it's a learning experience for all involved. At least they learned from their mistakes and made the appropriate changes- kudos to the band for carrying the flag on this and making sure their fans (propaganda and U2.com) were taken care of.

Did anyone who may have been offered tickets that they didn't like (the location of) end up passing on them? If so, did you have any problems refining your search or choosing a different location?

U2@NYC said:

These are LOVELY seats... I was a level above you in the last tour and had an amazing experience.

Great, thanks U2@NYC! :)

Does anyone know if row A is the first row off the floor in that section at MSG????
(Sec 80, Row A)

HelloAngel said:
Two GAs to 10/7 and 10/10 at MSG. :hyper:

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! I know you were really bummed about not having tickets. I'm so glad it worked out for you! :hug:

Got two tickets for MSG on the Saturday. I'll be travelling from the UK and making a holiday of it. Was told when ordering to pick up the tickets from the venue the day before/of the concert. Anyone got any experience of this? - are the queues as huge as they make me believe? Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't worry yet

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
OK, now I'm worried about the general sale Saturday...

I hope that all of the GA's weren't reserved for the presales!!! :yikes:

Like everyone else who has posted, I easily got GA tickets for Atlanta after searching for lower level "gold circle" tickets right spot on at 10:00 AM. I got a pop-up message that all lower level tickets on the side and back were already sold out!!!! I then looked at the 2nd level, and struck out again in terms of what was left and what I would pay $170 for, so maybe 10 minutes ago I just ordered 2 GA's and got them confirmed in a matter of seconds - clearly says "GA's at this event will be on the floor of the arena with no seating".

So, my guess is that at least in Atlanta, more people are buying up gold circle tickets than GA. After that, I went to MSG and also searched for gold circle, lower level, and got awesome seats. I passed when I could not get my friend on the phone to confirm.

The only reason I'm going for gold circle near the stage is because I've had 2 serious back surgeries in the last 3 months, and even though I've got plenty of P.T. ahead of me and the doc's are optimistic, right now I can't walk, and the 2nd surgery was to correct nerve damage from 1st surgery. Long story short, I don't know if I can stand for 2 hours since I can't even walk right now. So, I may be looking to trade "up", or down, depending on how you look at it, for Atlanta. I've decided to try for Chicago gold circle next...oops, gotta go! Thank-you U2 anyway, this was easy and hassle free!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
OK, now I'm worried about the general sale Saturday...

I hope that all of the GA's weren't reserved for the presales!!! :yikes:

I wouldn't worry. Sure there are still others reserved!

Wife and I each 2 GAs for Tampa!!!!

Now we try for Minneapolis next week and then try to trade a Tampa GA for another Minneapolis GA!! This should get all 3 kids into Minneapolis and our youngest on a vacation with us to Tampa.

That was great! Thanks to U2 (especially Larry)!

U2 have given us a wonderful life,
Curt

So i get to work this morning at 8am and our internet and email servers are down!!

mad dash to the house..here i am ready to go to get Dallas...

5 min... left
___
3 min left.. i'm already logged into my ticketmaster account..got my code copied in the buffer..Credit card standing by!!

BAM!! right in first try.. 2 ga's!! excellent.

that was FRIGHTENINGLY easy and simple. two minutes, in and out, 2 GA's for dallas. as smooth as i've seen a ticket purchase go since before the internet ruled the day.

james

I got 2 GA's for 10/8 MSG in less than 2 minutes. This ALMOST washes the bad taste out of my mouth from the first go around.

it seems like a lot of people are HAPPY !!! May I suggest that if you are happy with how things went for you that you send a "thank you Larry" e-mail to info@numb.ie .......

They got alot of grief (deservedly so) from the first pre-sale (from myself included) and I'm sure they would appreciate a thank you.

I used my code today just to see if it worked, but didn't buy tickets as my presale is next week. I know there were glitches in the first leg of sales with codes - is there any reason to suspect that I will have a problem with my code next week because I entered it in this week (but didn't actually buy tickets)?

Did everyone in the world (cos Interference = the world) get 10/8 MSG tix? I also did...

How do you think they allotted the tickets this time around?

Back
Top Bottom