MERGED --> Has anyone got Lucky w/TM Boston? + Boston 1 ticket drip NOW + Box Office?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2heartsboston

The Fly
Has anyone got Lucky w/TM Boston??

Well I have been pounding on this dam keyboard for tkts
and I want to save strenth for tonite!
but to no avail in trying in the last 24 hrs.

Since the 3 May shows have sold out, I've checked many times daily and have come up with only 2 things; Sergeant Schultz and Yukon Cornelius.

I'd have to say that it won't look good for getting tickets to any of these show. If you haven't seen anything by now... Probably following the MSG school of releasing tickets at the box office only.

I am so frustrated - they should take the search for tickets link off the site if none are availbale and put it back up if there is a drop. AAAAGGGGHHHHHH

i just spoke with ticketmaster in boston and the fleet center box office. no tickets have been released as of tuesday 11am, and the person at the fleet box office said they weren't sure if there would be.

i got a pair for tonight in the balcony at about 10:30 pm on Friday night and after was able to go back and pull up some singles. By 11:00 nothing was coming up.

Boston 1 ticket drip NOW

1 seat in Loge 7 (opposite the stage), $165 is available on TicketBastard NOW.

Dave,
Yeah, I was scouring craigslist and ebay and couldn't find any decent priced stuff, way too expensive or way too nosebleed. This is straight on the stacks, from row 1, no heads in front of me. It should sound great, tonight and tomorrow *wink* *wink*.

Yesterday Thursday,
I was in the BOX office line while they were actually SELLING tickets and at that Very Moment being told Live in my EAR from TicketBastard
No tickets are availible!
W/in minutes I bought a one allowed released GA at 3pm

Box Office drop...

Any additional info on Boston drops?

I am pulling out my last strand of hair trying to come up with something to get in tomorrow (other than spending a grand).

Does anyone know what time I would need to get to the box office at the Garden for tomorrow's show to even try to get tickets?

Any help would be appreciated and if you know where I can score 2 tickets for ANYWHERE IN THE ARENA please let me know. I've passed the point of desperation!

Thanks,
Uno

leaving for boston.......

Yeah ya'all. Leaving now. Hope I score tickets. I have a loaded checkbook, so no worries. I'm gettin' in. Latah. Have fun at the setlist party.

SMB

Back
Top Bottom