MERGED-->Getting tickets for MANCHESTER 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lcfcok

The Fly
MANCHESTER ---> 2nd Show!!!!

Thank God for this.... i didnt get ANY tickets last time around so i hope to get 2 GA's for the 15th... Can i ask this, i dont have a presale code, so if someone gets through could they get 2 extra GA's????:sad:

I cant miss out this time, im coming from Australia fot this, already have flights, cant miss out :no:

tickets for Manchester on the 14th(i just got 2)

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got tickets for the 14th at Manchester from seethe tickets i can't believe it all that worrying about not getting any then they announce a 2nd date for the 15th and now this :) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :dancing: :happy: :laugh: :yes:

haha no worrys, already got my tickets in the pre-sale, just suprised there are still tickets left lol

glad you got some anyway :)

Re: tickets for Manchester on the 14th(i just got 2)

the edges plec said:
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got tickets for the 14th at Manchester from seethe tickets i can't believe it all that worrying about not getting any then they announce a 2nd date for the 15th and now this :) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :dancing: :happy: :laugh: :yes:

Congrats buddy!:wink:

Can confirm tickets still available for Manchester opening................finally got 2 GA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right where's the best place to get tickets for the 2nd Manchester show when they go on sale Friday morning. Is it crappy ticketmaster.co.uk and thats it or is there a better place. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers guys I just got a nosebleed for Manchester 1 but I'm really pleased. Now have Dublin 1, London 2, Cardiff and Manchester 1 so not many more I need. Yeh.

well i still have no tix for anywhere :sad:

Hopefully i will get Man 2 tommorow :(

Please god let me have just 2 GA's for manchester :sad:

hey bonovox

best place to go to get tix for Manchester away from Ticketmaster is aloud.com

hope that helps!

chris

manchester tickets

Does anyone know what time the Manchester tickets go on sale tomorrow? Thanks in advance

dougal55 said:
hey bonovox

best place to go to get tix for Manchester away from Ticketmaster is aloud.com

hope that helps!

chris

Thanks m8 excellent, will try 9am tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom