MERGED ----> GA's or reserved seats? Which is better and why? + Do You Guys Like GA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yuppers i heard about the KISS / SYMPHONY thingo - i was chilling in LA at the time

anyway i have only a handful of acts left to see
they're on my wish list

AEROSMITH
BJ
MADONNA
STING
SCORPIONS
IRON MAIDEN
& KAMELOT

If I see these artists atleast once in my life, my touring days are surely numbered. :drool:

as for symphonies and rockers -that formula has been tried before
METALLICA's idea stretches way back to 91, whereas SCORPIONS started working on their project since 95.
both were mighty impressive.

tpsglick2424 said:
Oh to add to my list (if you want to count it) I saw Poison open for kiss in 2004..My dad brought me to Zoo TV (this is before i liked them) and I loved it, I loved the show and the band, and that is when I got into U2, I also saw them recently also at the 2005 indoors, they were good but not as good as 1992..Since you live in Melbourne didn't you hear about the KISS symphony thing? It was suppose to be great and huge concert in Melbourne but on the DVD I thought I was that good having a great rock band live with a symphony..

I like seats. I'm not a big fan of standing in line all damn day. But, I do think that everyone should experience GA. It really is pretty amazing to see a group you're a fan of up close and personal.

I like allocated seats on the grass - aaaah, Popmart at Waverley Park - first few rows but with allocated seating, so no queuing - the best of both worlds

g.u.c said:
I like allocated seats on the grass - aaaah, Popmart at Waverley Park - first few rows but with allocated seating, so no queuing - the best of both worlds

here here.

the wife and I have one of each for Sydney 1,2 and Melboure 1,2.

not sure about the stadium GA, after being in the ellipse 5 times in arenas this tour.

We'll give it a go though.

GA all the way. I saw U2 at Earls Court for Elevation. We queued up for 10 hours, met loads of great people and got into the "Heart" which was unreal. We were basically front row and it was really worth it esp after the Edge chucked his guitar pick to my mate.

For Popmart, we were at Wembley Stadium and we decided to sit in the seats - although also a good experience, we missed the atmosphere, that too with the band being like 1/2 a mile away!

You don't really have to be in the crush if you don't want to be, but just being dead centre and sort of close up is enough to have a great time.

I can't pass judgement on GA for outdoor shows as I don't fancy mudbaths much (european music festival virgin here), but for arenas GA is a must.

GA!
You're in Hawaii for goodenss sakes. It isn't like my GA experience last winter in Cleveland where we were outside all day freezing our butts off :)
Plus, like everyone says, you meet peeps, either Interferencers or not--and that makes the experience that much more fun. If you're alone, attach yourself to someone. That way, you have a line/spot holder and so does that person. U2 fans are, for the most part, friendly folks!

Back
Top Bottom