MERGED --> GA or Seats + GA vs. reserved seats???????(help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No comparison - GA or bust!

Untitled-4.jpg

at $165 a seat, it's far better to do GA, just hope to be in line early, or that they use some kind of a lottery to let people inside. But up front prepare to be bruised, shoved, squished, its not fun, but to touch Bono's foot it is.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

ok you are not going to get trampled to death... I am only 5ft and was inside the heart twice and did not get anywhere near that. People were courteous and not that aggressive..

One4u2, think about some...There is nothing like the experience of being right there on floor within feet of the boys.! Outer body experience for me and would have it no other way!

YES! SHORT PEOPLE RULE! *also only five feet tall*

I want to be close to the band this time. Last concert GA was sold out (dad had to rush to the Ticketmaster after seeing tickets went on sale that morning) so I ended up being in seats, and I could see the band sure, I could easily tell who was who (they weren't just specks or anything), but I was still kinda far away...I used binoculars for half the show to see better (then I could REALLY see the band :drool: needless to say I was focused on Bono) I was only 12 at the time so it was prolly best, but now I'm 16 and I want a piece of Bono action :drool: (I mean that in the most nonperverted way of course :wink: ). I'm already making plans with my best bud to camp out the night before... is that safe in Chicago? Anyone experienced in this?

GA is best if you dont have any problems. I'm 5'2 and so are a lot of other people, but I've heard that there is no problem with this at all. Apparently U2 fans are super polite, which makes a buncha sense, and so there's mosh pit pushing and trampoling. If you're okay with sitting through the concert and paying the extra money, then do it. Me, however, I'm gonna blow a freakin anurism at the concert (because I can spell it) and I hafta be able to jump and scream and die all at once. GA all the way!!! :hyper:

Get GA, at $165 a seat it's not worth it. Better to stand anywhere on the floor, and they don't fill the floor wall to wall, at the back if you feel suffocated you can stand and not be squished. A lot of us just stood/leaned on the control thing at the back, it was great, you were still closer than a seat. But it is really fun to be up in the seats and watch the people on the floor, so if you are going to more than one show, be sure to at least take a look from up there at what the show looks like with everybody down there.

Back
Top Bottom