MERGED --> Enough Rope interview discussion here + November it is!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chrissybaby said:
"He promised that the rescheduled shows would be something special. ‘It will be the only time, you know, we get a chance to play these songs for a long time, it will be extraordinary.’"

what does this mean??? Does this mean that it will be the same songs as vertigo 1,2,3&4??? For a long time??? As in another 4 years before they tour again...

So many questions!

Some of the current songs they won't play next your, they be playing newer songs then of course.
Only HTDAAB songs might be LAPOE and SYCMIOYO, Elevation and Zoo Station will probably get the ass too.
Electric Co and 40 will be replaced buy other old 'gems' maybe...

Well, now I wonder what will happen to Japan gig. I think it will also be postponed to November along with Australia/NZ gigs. However, I hope that the Japanese promoters will say something soon...

Dear Santa

For Christmas this year, could I please have airfares to the following countries:

New Zealand
Japan
Hawaii
(and Around all Australian Sates execpt WA (no offense Tania, U2 just aren't playing there)

I would also like tickets for:

2x U2 shows in Sydney
1x U2 show in Adelaide
2x U2 Shows in New Zealand
1x U2 Show in Japan
1x U2 show in Hawaii

If this not too much to ask, could I have it a month or so early?

-Your biggest Fan
bono_man2002

bono_man2002 said:
Dear Santa

For Christmas this year, could I please have airfares to the following countries:

New Zealand
Japan
Hawaii
(and Around all Australian Sates execpt WA (no offense Tania, U2 just aren't playing there)

I would also like tickets for:

2x U2 shows in Sydney
1x U2 show in Adelaide
2x U2 Shows in New Zealand
1x U2 Show in Japan
1x U2 show in Hawaii

If this not too much to ask, could I have it a month or so early?

-Your biggest Fan
bono_man2002

:madspit: I'll see YOU in Sydney!!

:lol:

:hmm: And why are you going to Tas? :eyebrow:

Why doesn't Bono reckon he has any of the fruits of the spirit?

According to Google, the fruits of the spirit are:

love - non sexual
joy
peace
longsuffering
gentleness
goodness
faith
meekness
temperance

I can see that Bono has not meekness, nor temperance ( :lol: ) but surely he has faith. Yes? If he didn't have faith he'd be like me and not even understand the question. :wink:

This is great news and really remarkable how quickly the band have turned this around

£800 on flights down the pan but at least I now get another 8 months to look forward to the concerts.

Thoughts as always with Edge & Co.

chrissybaby said:
i wonder what will happen to Hawaii????

I've wondered about that and will be very interested to see what they do, in light of the fact that the tickets there didn't sell very well.
It might go better there later in the year when fans who spent their budget on the earlier legs of the tour will have had a chance to save up some $$.

Very good news. New dates means in my world: no major disasters ahead...think thats good for the sick person!!

i think it will take more than a day to download the torrent.
Can some place make it ysi??

So did Bono really say that the band member affected will "be on fire" when the tour resumes? If so, maybe he's been reading the fan boards, and giving a veiled confirmation that only the fans would know... :hmm:

JCOSTER said:

this doesn't work can you post again? please with sugar on top!

When I clicked on it last night, it didn't work for me. I right-clicked, copied the URL, and then opened Windows Media Player. Open the file in there where it asks you to open from URL. That's how I watched the clip before bed last night.

And yes PopArtist, he did say the member would be on fire!
2.gif

and I can't torrent :scream: I'll have to hope for transcripts to be posted...

Thanks Lila64 I got it. I just love him. The only one I can being on fire is Edge out of the rest of them......I would love for them to come back to the US but the other countries need them first....

Hawaii

Why do you say that ticket sales in Hawaii were poor? I had read it sold out faster than any stadium. Just wondering, as my plans are on hold as well!

Back
Top Bottom