MERGED-->Edmonton Petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the only way U2 will play in Edmonton is if they want to play in Edmonton. online petitions don't work. i wish you luck though. :)

mikal said:
the only way U2 will play in Edmonton is if they want to play in Edmonton. online petitions don't work. i wish you luck though. :)

Even so would it kill you to sign it! It just makes no sense that they wouldnt play Alberta, after all the support that they have received in the past.

mikal said:

Didn't a petition play a part in the Canadian PM getting behind Ottawa's cause?

The petition for Winnipeg is doing very well. A radio station has the link on their website so that's my aim here in Edmonton. :rockon:

please sign the petition for u2 to come play in my backyard

if we get enough signatures it could work!

Chizip said:
please sign the petition for u2 to come play in my backyard

if we get enough signatures it could work!

U2 will play my backyard before they even consider playing yours! :madspit:

:wink:

Axver said:

Momentum like getting a radio station or two behind the cause.

We now have 2 in Edmonton and 1 in Red Deer that i know of on the band wagon! :up: :up:

mikal said:

Well, petitions brought U2 to my town :yes:

If U2's receiving petitions from all over Canada (Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary), they may decide to play at least one of those cities.

I know the bands are incomparable but vancouver got motley crue to come to town based soley on a radio stations online petition which was delivered with thousands of signatures...

scottishlush said:
I know the bands are incomparable but vancouver got motley crue to come to town based soley on a radio stations online petition which was delivered with thousands of signatures...

They (Motley Crue) are also coming to Winnipeg all because of an online petition. So you never know. I thought it would be worth a shot.

"BRING U2 TO WINNIPEG"
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/U2TOPEG/petition.html

Last edited:
boosterjuice said:
I signed for both Calgary and Edmonton
Same here. Any show in Alberta will suit me fine. Although waiting out in the cold for GA may be interesting, I learned a lot from April 2001 so if they come by again I will be better prepared.

gursky said:
Although waiting out in the cold for GA may be interesting, I learned a lot from April 2001 so if they come by again I will be better prepared.

I remember that! I was in line for the April 9 show. That wind was so cold, I nearly froze my face off!
It was SO worth it though!!!

What about OZ, South America and loads of other places?? At least they are playing in Canada!

Back
Top Bottom