MERGED --> Discussion of Tickets mailed out + Tickets printed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guinness Stout

The Fly
Tickets Mailed out

I got this today from ticketmaster:

The ticket(s) you ordered on January 26, 2005 for U2 , have been printed! They will be shipped to you shortly via US Mail.

i just ordered regular mail.

Vertigo Fly said:
Grrr lucky you! I ordered from See Tickets (UK) and they only mail them near the event. I won't be at ease until I have them lol.

I hope that isn't too true, I have had tickets from them a couple of months in advance before

how long does it take for ur tickets to arrive?? i order tix from the denver show and i'm from canada.. anyone know how long it will take?/ thanks

i also got that email from ticketmaster saying the tix were printed. i have been stressing about it (if they get lost in the mail), because they are 2 GA tix to San Diego 3-28 !!! :wink:

I hope the UK tickets arrive this quickly. I bought 2 GA tickets for manchester off ebay for 205 quid and i'm a bag of nerves as it is about receiving them, the earlier the tickets are sent out the more calm i'll feel about getting mine. Please be soon!

I request and payed for UPS and TM didn't do that, they sent them out regular mail - just another scew up by TM, I was one of the people looking at a bad seating chart at the time of purchase! - - - I couldn't even get the guy in customer service to admit to the mistake - he finally did and noted in my ticket record -- so if I don't get them they are responsible. I hope I get them - I don't want to deal with those people anymore!!:huh:

nuke126 said:
i also got that email from ticketmaster saying the tix were printed. i have been stressing about it (if they get lost in the mail), because they are 2 GA tix to San Diego 3-28 !!! :wink:

I called TM Ireland today and they told me the tix will be sent between 4-6 weeks from now.

Daveone said:
I hope the UK tickets arrive this quickly. I bought 2 GA tickets for manchester off ebay for 205 quid and i'm a bag of nerves as it is about receiving them, the earlier the tickets are sent out the more calm i'll feel about getting mine. Please be soon!
don't want to make you feel sick, but they are available again on both seetickets and aloud. :-(

Hmm...I still haven't gotten an e-mail about my Philly I tickets. And my order page still says that they are waiting to be printed, so I guess I'm OK.

If it doesn't change in about a week, I guess THEN I'll start stressing about it.

I find it so funny that we're all so paranoid about having our tickets in hand.

It's like we actually think ticketmaster is going to screw us somehow. :| :crazy:

If you chose standard mail, its standard procedure to wait up to two weeks before your tickets are mailed out. Sometimes its less.

Usually the order page wont update either and instead of saying they're printed and mailed you'll just get em in the mail.

if you want to check real status, call ticketmater and use their automated service, thats updated more often than not with current info

Im seeing most that are receiving go thier tickets in the presale or first general, thats a week ago now, my tickets were just purcahased on Tuesday so I hope to hear something/see something around middle/late next week.

I guess people are receiving tickets from the pre-sale, and not from the general sale yet, right?

Cheers from Turkey.

chrischob said:
I got my ebay tix in the mail on wednesday for the first San Diego show..

so u got them from the states.. guess u bought them during presale.. hopefully can get mine within 2 weeks..

yeah, it doesn't say ticketmaster anywhere on the outside. the return address is "customer service" and an address. i thought it was a bill too. needless to say i was excited when i saw what it really was. :wink:

anyway, yes, these are presale tics sent via standard mail. they tell you to wait up to two weeks but i've always gotten them a little sooner than that...

Back
Top Bottom