MERGED --> Discussion of Tickets mailed out + Tickets printed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
finally the status changed to..

Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard Canada Post mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event.

I got my Denver GA today and I had gotten my San Jose GA a couple of days before.

My biggest questions is:
On my San Jose tix, it says FLOOR and GENERAL ADMISS. at the top. But on my Denver tix, it says FLOOR and STANDING ROOM along the top. Otherwise, they are identical. Does anyone know why they say something different like that? Is it just because of the venue?

PS. I got the San Jose first then the Denver ones (which is where I really wanted to go).

I received a mail from ticketmaster.ie:

As per the event information on purchase page two in the transaction process when buying your
U2 tickets, tickets will be dispatched to customers within 6 - 8 weeks of booking. This is due
to the overwhelming volume of tickets processed for U2's performances at Croke Park, Dublin on
24 and 25 June 2005

Tickets Came

Yessah, U2 Vertigo Tour 2005 in the mail yesterday. It's quite the feeling holding the ticket in your hand.

SMB

I got all my tickets now (Chicago, Boston, New Jersey-all GAs), via regular mail and I'm in Canada, so that's pretty good ! Although I was pretty scared today when I got my NJ tix in the mail, because the envelope hadn't been sealed properly and was wide open:ohmy: But the tickets were still in there... phew!

Got my MSG ticket yesterday, it was the last one I was waiting for, now have all the tix for my five shows - SJ 1/2, NJ 1/2 and MSG. :-D

i received this for my dublin presale, from Ticketmaster:
"As per the event information on purchase page two in the transaction process when buying your
U2 tickets, tickets will be dispatched to customers within 6 - 8 weeks of booking. This is due
to the overwhelming volume of tickets processed for U2's performances at Croke Park, Dublin on
24 and 25 June 2005.

We would kindly request that you bear with us while tickets are processed and dispatched to you."

i'm nervous,but i'll just have to wait patiently...

Maxpouliot:

We're still waiting for our Vancouver Friday night show tickets...regular mail. I'll start worrying next week I think...

Mike

They...they're here!

They delivered four shining, beautiful tickets for the Milan show at my door today! Within two weeks!! This beats an email-confirmation! Woohoo!

maxpouliot said:
anybody got their vancouver first show tickets by regular mail yet?

Nope, and it still says that " the status of your tickets is not available" on the tm site. I got my visa bill and the charge is there! WTF!!

don't think so... i want to sell my seated one for the first shows (i got 3 GA's for second show.

I'm from quebec so 2 shows it's a little expensive for me... I' ll go back when tehy come to montreal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom