MERGED --> Discussion of Tickets mailed out + Tickets printed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me too they said 7 to 10 days for delivery 10th day was friday *starts biting her nails*

those who have bought u2 tix - relax - they won't be arriving in the next 2 months.

Have you never ordered gig tickets before? This is standard practice - calm down - the gigs are 4 MONTHS AWAY!

H said:

Have you never ordered gig tickets before? This is standard practice - calm down - the gigs are 4 MONTHS AWAY!

I got my tickets to see Feeder in March in December?

I've gotten my presale tickets, some general on sale SJC's and Denver's and the GA's for San Diego that Ticketmaster called me for.

Just waiting for one last set for Denver 2.

UK fans will "NOT" get there tickets until at least 4 weeks before the event, i can promise you that, i use ticketmaster alot, and they wont send tickets for big events so soon before

After stressing out over the fact that my "status" changed from purchased and waiting to be printed to status unavailable check later, today I got my express post delivery for Vancouver seats. It appears that these tickets were printed on thursday and that so happened to be the day that my online status check changed. Whew!

So, I'm all set now. Floors for the 29th (thru trade) and excellent seats for the 28th. This will be my 2nd and 3rd time seeing U2. I'm so damn lucky!

damn.. i guess if u fill in expresspost shipping, u will get them faster.. i only put mail by regular mail.. :mad:

i've got my tickets for two of the shows im going to, but not yet for san diego nite 2, which figures, since its the one show i have GA for. argh!

Are all the people who have gotten tickets so far been pre-sale?

And Mrs Springsteen...for some reason everytime I see your avatar, I have to try to figure out again what it is.

Does anyone have a ticketmaster number where you can actually speak to someone? I can't get any info on the shipping status ("unavailable") from the website, and over the phone I was only able to get confirmation that the tickets exist.

I'm moving in a couple weeks and I'm worried that I won't get them in time.

Still haven't received my U2.com keychain yet either, but that's another story...

laz

Well, my tickets are finally sent. I got them through the phone call that Ticketmaster gave me after that email asking for my details. Transaction never appeared on the website but was always available on the phone, and finally it says they were mailed instead of will be mailed soon. Can finally breathe a little sigh of relief but not total until they get here.

My status just changed from "your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed" to "You're tickets have been printed"

I hope this means I will get them soon because I need to sell 2 of them.

:wink: I'm relieved. I just got my GA for Anaheim yesterday. That made my day!!! Now I have to wait for my other one. Might take 2 weeks again:ohmy: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom