MERGED --> Discussion of Tickets mailed out + Tickets printed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn.. all my 2 shows from the states are still "purchased but not printed". this is getting annoying.. should i email ticketmaster??

I got my Chicago 5/9 GA's today. I'm curious about something on the ticket though. Besides showing that they are G.A., it also has a G2 with a number next to it. Does anyone know what the G2 stands for? Does anyone have G1 on their G.A. Ticket?

"The status of your tickets..."

"The status of your tickets is not currently available. Please check again later."

I have been logging into TM to view my seats everyday. I had "Your tickets have been purchased. They are in the process of being printed." from the very start. Now I get this new "status" that scares the living hell out of me. :ohmy:

Should I worry? Is this common?

maxpouliot said:
i'm waiting for my tickets here for the vancouver shows

both my presale and general sale tickets are showing : "Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."

Is this the case for everybody?

Both pruchases were on the net

Got my Vancouver pre-sale GA's in the mail today. They were mailed out yesterday 2/9. Also, yesterday is when my status changed from "...have been purchased and are being processed" to "...have been printed and sent to..."

When I called a few days ago, the TM guy told me that pre-sale tickets were held until the general sale is complete and then they all ship at the same time.

msbarb said:
I got my Chicago 5/9 GA's today. I'm curious about something on the ticket though. Besides showing that they are G.A., it also has a G2 with a number next to it. Does anyone know what the G2 stands for? Does anyone have G1 on their G.A. Ticket?

Suposedly, the FedEx carrier is dropping off my 5/9 GAs tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know if mine have a number on them...

msbarb said:

Dont worry about it, its just a way for them to catalog the tickets.

Re: "The status of your tickets..."

Roland of Gilead said:
"The status of your tickets is not currently available. Please check again later."

I have been logging into TM to view my seats everyday. I had "Your tickets have been purchased. They are in the process of being printed." from the very start. Now I get this new "status" that scares the living hell out of me. :ohmy:

Should I worry? Is this common?

I kept getting that message too and emailed them. They could not/would not answer why I couldn't track them online but confirmed that they have the order and the tickets are being printed and scheduled to be mailed 'in a few days.'

Got my ticket to NJ1 by regular mail yesterday. My NJ2s are also showing printed and mailed but haven't arrived yet, my MSG and San Jose tickets are still showing purchased and in process of being printed.

Re: Re: "The status of your tickets..."

joyfulgirl said:

I kept getting that message too and emailed them. They could not/would not answer why I couldn't track them online but confirmed that they have the order and the tickets are being printed and scheduled to be mailed 'in a few days.'

this is the message i presently have too for my vancouver tickets! i sure hope i'm gonna get those tickets!

My order status FINALLY went to "shipped". :dance: It had said the tickets were in the process of being printed for over a week now. :yikes:

I am still going to be uneasy until I have them in my hands though. :reject:

Went to ticketmaster today and picked up my 2 tickets for Vancouver. :drool:

u2bigfans said:
it's been over a week now.. tickets still not printed yet... should i email ticketmaster???

I would just to make sure. That was what one of my ticket orders got stuck on and it turned out there was a problem with the billing address. They were going to cancel them that day. :|

Got my Chicago GA's today. Woo-hoo!!!

And I had to laugh, because it lists a seat number. Anybody know why they do this for GA tix?

miss becky said:
Got my Chicago GA's today. Woo-hoo!!!

And I had to laugh, because it lists a seat number. Anybody know why they do this for GA tix?

So do mine, GA5 108. It's to keep track of the number sold/available I guess.

I'm getting worried:ohmy: It has been "shipped" since last week. I'm giving it 3 more days and that's it I'm calling ticketmaster. It's the only GA ticket I got at cost and I'm not lossing it darnit!!:mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom