MERGED --> Did anybody else get an email from total tickets to buy tickets now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Did anybody else get an email from total tickets to buy tickets now?

They must have gotten my email from interference since they are a sponsor of them.

I dont know if I appreciate that.

They are selling GA for 250 bucks, lower level for 550!

ridiculous

don't do it....lol

seriously, that can't be right, we heard officially that ticks will be $50-160 range...though none of the as of now shows are even near me.........:sad:

im not gonna do it, these are scalper prices

im just upset that interference sent out an email to get tickets from a scalper

it could trick some people

I didn't get it but Mr. BAW did...$250 frickin dollars for GA. :|

People need to stop doing business with a-holes like that. NO artist is worth that much money.

i dont know why interference is teamed up with them?

the email sender is interference.com

that makes them no better than the scalpers

I was a little disappointed by this, too. I think Interference is a great site, love it, support it, etc., but this was pretty low.

Please don't give our email addresses to ticket scalpers! What was the deal behind the scenes on this, anyways? Does Interference get a lot of U2 tickets from the professional scalper in exchange for our email addresses?

:madspit:

Hi all,

People can buy from where ever they want... Total Tickets is just another option, and one I have found reliable.

A lot of people will be left in the dark by u2.com and ticketmaster.com, yet still want to make sure they get the tickets they want. This is a reality of the music and concert world.

Most U2 fan sites have similar sponsors now, or have partnered with ETS, which while official, basically charges the same prices.

I will actually be purchasing tickets from Total Tickets for some shows.

Joel

Elvis said:
Hi all,

People can buy from where ever they want... Total Tickets is just another option, and one I have found reliable.

A lot of people will be left in the dark by u2.com and ticketmaster.com, yet still want to make sure they get the tickets they want. This is a reality of the music and concert world.

Most U2 fan sites have similar sponsors now, or have partnered with ETS, which while official, basically charges the same prices.

I will actually be purchasing tickets from Total Tickets for some shows.

Joel

eh I just think getting an e-mail from interference.com saying tickets are on sale now, and giving a link to buy overly inflated tickets before tickets have even gone on presale is kind of shady

people who are new with the whole ticket buying process and trust interference could make the mistake of buying there before trying to get them straight up

Chizip said:

eh I just think getting an e-mail from interference.com saying tickets are on sale now, and giving a link to buy overly inflated tickets before tickets have even gone on presale is kind of shady

people who are new with the whole ticket buying process and trust interference could make the mistake of buying there before trying to get them straight up

I got an email too. And I agree with you.

Chizip said:

I totally agree. At a time when everyone's scrambling to get tickets, and there's all sorts of confusing information online, we don't need emails from shady promoters who are out to make a fast buck.

Obviously Interference made money off this deal, and they have a right to make money to keep the site running, but I still think the whole thing is kind of lame. *shrug*

I don't mind if Total Tickets was presented as an alternative to everything else...as a "safety net" but I don't see the need for an email alert, it could have been just posted on the home page, and all before tix are even on sale. Does this mean I'll be getting emails from Total Tickets now?

I dont think they will have your email addresses.
The email was from Interference, not Total Tickets.

1fwgtc

as we talk tickets, please note that my email with pre-sale password from U2.com says that you must subscribe by monday 1/24 because some shows will go on "pre-sale" on tuesday 1/25.

wow.

integrity is not in this place's dictionary.

actually, I just found the other thread that was on this subject.

I find it pathetic that interference is teaming up with a company that is basically a scalper.

Ok so could someone explain the difference between the A and B GA section on the Total Tickets site? Not that I would ever go to a scalper again (did that for ZooTV and spent about $600 for my tix and they sucked). Anyway, from the looks of what they are saying, the GA is split between inside the egg and outside. I was of the impression that it would work just like Elevation and the Heart. Meaning, get there early, get in the heart. Now if I could be guarenteed inside the egg tix before the show, then I would be really happy as I would not have to wait all day long to get inside. I am happy being inside period. Dont care where. Saw two shows on Elevation from inside the heart and didn't have a bad seat anywhere. :D Anyway thanks for hte help.

I got my email... All the prices are jacked up so high on every site. I'm a U2.com member and there they're fifty bucks plus 25% of membership. That's hot. Yeah, these sites are selling them for your money not for your pleasure. Go to Ticket master ASAP instead.

Back
Top Bottom