MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
randhail said:

I need to make it out to see that movie, been really bad lately, haven't seen a movie in 2 months.

Its for sure worth the 8 bucks or what ever it costs for a movie where you live.

LJT said:

I officially hate you in a nice way (i have never seen U2:sad: )..yep i will be camping out with two friends...should be great craic....i guess you too?

absolutely, ill be heading down with my cousin from monaghan and meeting up with some of his friends in the campsite of friday night...cant wait. have you gone before?

FUIrish said:

absolutely, ill be heading down with my cousin from monaghan and meeting up with some of his friends in the campsite of friday night...cant wait. have you gone before?

Nope tis the first time for me and my two friends....and we are not too good at tent setting up...should be entertaining:wink:

speaking of Batman does any one watch the cartoon The Batman?

Edge does some great guitar work for that show. The opening song sort of sounds like a U2 song.

:wave: hi Leetah and VertigoGal

I'm not sure if I'll stick around the whole time, I'm sick with like the worst cold ever:( I can't breathe out of my nose and my throat hurts and is all dry from breathing out of my mouth all day:madspit:

LJT said:

Nope tis the first time for me and my two friends....and we are not too good at tent setting up...should be entertaining:wink:

should be one hell of a time. it was AMAZING last year and should be just as good this year. enjoy the weekend and maybe ill see you there (look for the 6'3 yank in the vertigo hoodie!)

sami0201 said:
:wave: hi Leetah and VertigoGal

I'm not sure if I'll stick around the whole time, I'm sick with like the worst cold ever:( I can't breathe out of my nose and my throat hurts and is all dry from breathing out of my mouth all day:madspit:

:hug:

do you have hayfever, or is it a proper cold?
eitehr way, they both suck - I hope it clears up soon :down:

Hey, First setlist party and I'm late!

Good setlist, if no surprises yet.

Hopefully some shake-up in AB set, maybe UTEOTW?

FUIrish said:

should be one hell of a time. it was AMAZING last year and should be just as good this year. enjoy the weekend and maybe ill see you there (look for the 6'3 yank in the vertigo hoodie!)

haha any U2 fans i see i am almost sure to talk too...i am pretty desperate for U2 chat..all my mates hate them so i will keep an eye out ofr you plus a 6'3" yank should be easy enough to spot amongst us generally smaller Irish folk:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom