MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well LJT, i got to go to the two jersey shows, the two philly shows and one of the garden shows in the fall so im getting the best of both worlds......you camping out?

DAMN. I wish I could go to a show. It pisses me off.

Why do I live in so far away from everything.

The closest show to me is 8 hours driving away.

redkat said:

Damn you're charming:sexywink:

haha...i try to please darlin*bows*

i do bow too hmm started off as a joke with my friends now its kinda stuck with me...now my longish hair makes my bowing kinda swishy:sexywink:

kellyahern said:
"Like we did with St.Patrick, we stole The Edge from Wales and took him back to Ireland to save us all" -Bono :lmao:

:lmao:

that's great - is it from tonight?

I now have a new quote for my MSN name :up:

FUIrish said:
well LJT, i got to go to the two jersey shows, the two philly shows and one of the garden shows in the fall so im getting the best of both worlds......you camping out?

I officially hate you in a nice way (i have never seen U2:sad: )..yep i will be camping out with two friends...should be great craic....i guess you too?

kellyahern said:
"Like we did with St.Patrick, we stole The Edge from Wales and took him back to Ireland to save us all" -Bono :lmao:
spit.gif

(yes, I've gone smilie crazy...)

kellyahern said:

Well, if they see this then they might get upset again, so :shh:
That really only happens when "that person" shows up and tries to pick fights between the boards. Perhaps "that person" is off doing some crazy person stuff today...

U2dork said:

That really only happens when "that person" shows up and tries to pick fights between the boards. Perhaps "that person" is off doing some crazy person stuff today...

Can we guess who that person is???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom