MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

I do like the rain, but I could never live in Britain/Ireland, if it rains as much as people say it does...

I love the rain - i'm a real miserable weather person. This is why me and Britain get on so well climate-wise :up:

FUIrish said:
any irish folk here going to oxegen next weekend?

I am woooooooooohoooo

Oh and to anyone who doesn't know its the big Irish music festival like Glastonbury or Coachella (not sure baout my spelling on that one)

:hyper:

LJT said:

I am woooooooooohoooo

Oh and to anyone who doesn't know its the big Irish music festival like Glastonbury or Coachella (not sure baout my spelling on that one)

Whos playing this year?

that simulcast of LIVE 8 will be the most slow thing EVER...

unless they have like 8-10 places to hook up from :hmm:

If it's just 1... :mad:

LJT said:

I am woooooooooohoooo

You spelled Coachella right. I think it had most of the same bands?? Don't know why I didn't go other than all my money went to U2.

redkat said:

Maybe you can go over to someones house to watch it:hyper: Or at least you'll be able to follow it here.

I know that AOL is doing a webcast. I hope I don't have to sign up to watch it, though... *runs off to go check...

O.K. I got the dirty day video now. It's just hard to watch that video and keep up with this party. But I for sure will watch it.

New Bono to drool over:drool:

browneyedgirl40 said:
O.K. I got the dirty day video now. It's just hard to watch that video and keep up with this party. But I for sure will watch it.

New Bono to drool over:drool:

I couldn't get it to play straight. It kept stopping and the sound was all garbled. I could still see it though:drool:

So what are all the perks of being a premium member?? I would like to be able to PM

also wondering if I'd keep having to log in whenever I'm idle for a couple minutes (that's frustrating)

I totally got distracted by the hawt sweaty Bono in the Dirty Day video :crack:
Aol says nothing about joining to view Live 8, btw...

i leave for oxegen (from NYC) in less than a week! (i even chose to go to it over U2 at the croker!) it was so good last year that i had to go back!

redkat said:
All I want is You (god I love that song)

all the promises we make from the cradle to the grave when all i want is you:wink:

I love the video too...so sad, so sad:sad:

FUIrish said:
i leave for oxegen (from NYC) in less than a week! (i even chose to go to it over U2 at the croker!) it was so good last year that i had to go back!

Hey may see you about then.(really though i would have rather went to Croker:wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom