MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently the Dublin taping was just for the bands archives and not for any official release

I don't think I'm qualifyed to vote about dirty day, I haven't heard the song yet.:shrug:
Please don't chase me out of here.

redkat said:

I've been all over ahem well a few different countries and Ireland is the best place on earth (imo)

The states are good too as long as you're in California:sexywink:

I do like the sound of Cali...sounds like it may be to my tastes:combust:

yay California :dance:

not that I've been anywhere else :reject:
(does Vegas & Phoenix count? Hawaii about 15 years ago, FL when I was a kid...)

U2dork said:
So, U2log says Alex and Martin were on stage filming during Dublin III. Does this mean the next video will be a live performance? I don't think I really care for the work they've done for the guys thus far...

Music video?
What songs were they recording during?

EDIT: nevermind.

Chizip said:
apparently the Dublin taping was just for the bands archives and not for any official release
Ah, it helps to read the comments after their stories... :D

Chizip said:

:grumpy:

ill have the wristbands in like 2 weeks, check the Dirty Day thread in the Setlist forum for updates

Forget it I'll start a petition of my own! Elvis Presley & America WILL be played on 3rd leg if I have anything to say about it.
332.gif

browneyedgirl40 said:
I don't think I'm qualifyed to vote about dirty day, I haven't heard the song yet.:shrug:
Please don't chase me out of here.

download this video, drool at bono's sexiness, then go sign the petition ;)

http://s15. .com/d.aspx?id=0H3P61G3HVK401HQ16814S96X7

Last edited by a moderator:
kellyahern said:

Actually, I do like living here a lot. There's always something to do. :)

My cousin she is from Fort Myers...she loves there too and loved Ireland when she was over visiting..but she loves Florida an awful lot too and she gave the exact same reason as you did:D

Lila64 said:
yay California :dance:

not that I've been anywhere else :reject:
(does Vegas & Phoenix count? Hawaii about 15 years ago, FL when I was a kid...)

Vegas is like California's playground when I go it seems everyone I meet is from here. Phoenix and Hawaii are a bit of a trip though. Never been to Hawaii:grumpy:

kellyahern said:

Come to Florida! :hyper:

We have Disneyworld, and beaches, and shark attacks :huh:

Also don't forget we have Fixed Elections with hanging chads!!!

:huh: :huh:

LJT said:

My cousin she is from Fort Myers...she loves there too and loved Ireland when she was over visiting..but she loves Florida an awful lot too and she gave the exact same reason as you did:D

The only problem is that as a kid we never travelled very far for summer vacations . . . there was no reason to go visit relatives up north either, because most of them had move down here :lol:.

My Dad lives in Orlando, and I enjoy visiting him - International Drive and all those heavy tourist areas remind me of Blackpool.
There's certainly plenty to do - it was like tourists paradise, and a real contrast to where I live :up:

beau2ifulday said:
My Dad lives in Orlando, and I enjoy visiting him - International Drive and all those heavy tourist areas remind me of Blackpool.
There's certainly plenty to do - it was like tourists paradise, and a real contrast to where I live :up:

That's how I felt when I first moved here, I grew up in New England - talk about different. It felt like I was on Vacation every day for about 10 months after moving here.

It's great though I don't miss the awful winters.

U2Man said:
What do you guys/girls think about U2 wearing Sgt. Pepper uniforms at Live 8?

:hyper:

I actually got excited when I read that earlier. Quite sad.
I'm curious how they're going to talk Larry into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom