MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<is supposed to be cleaning out her closets to get ready for our move...:reject:

can't seem to lift a finger to do it... would rather be right here instead! :love:

one word: PROCRASTINATION...

Chizip said:
:wave:

i hope everybody here has signed my petition

Sure thing Chizip! Because you helped Axver and I with our setlist thing, I am more than happy to help you. Well, bleh, I would have done it anyway to be honest with you. I loveeeeee :drool: dirty day.

neutral said:
So how do you pronounce Cardiff? CAR-deef? It is very important that I know. :shifty:

Its more pronounced just how you see it..Car-diff

U2Fan101 said:

Sure thing Chizip! Because you helped Axver and I with our setlist thing, I am more than happy to help you. Well, bleh, I would have done it anyway to be honest with you. I loveeeeee :drool: dirty day.

:up:

im not asking for your money, im asking for your voices.

my goal is to have 1,000,000 signatures by the time the 3rd leg starts. we're already over 1/5th of the way there!

I signed up too...now i have to get to the states to see them play Dirty Day hmmm

Crowded House on the radio here (a rare occasion). Made me think of timothius, wherever he is :wave:

Part-TAY! - Let's get it started!
OLA.gif

StlElevation said:
i will not sign this petition unless i get a cool wristband thing.

im seriously ordering wristbands

they will be navy blue and say Dirty Day on them

well since my signature is worth money its a good thing i dont have to sign it in person then.

but im only "e-signing" it so i can be cool trendy and hip and have a navy blue dirty day wristband.

here's the latest from u2log.com..

Meanwhile in Cardiff…
caroline // 29-06-05 // 08:20 PM // full post // Comments
Wales is having the good weather, but the crowd in the Millennium Stadium won’t be able to enjoy it once inside: the place has a roof.

The house lights went down for Starsailor at 4.45pm local time, followed by The Killers at 6pm: singer Brandon Flowers is wearing his fetching pink jacket. (It’s Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane, we’re told.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom