MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey still anyone there?

just got back to the hotel.

What an amazing show. The lights, even high up in the last row of section 328 where stunning. Got to sift through my 100+ pictures. Highlite for me was RTST, although some people around me started phoning and calling. Seeing the band that tight at the beginning of WGRYWH was cool. Champagne during party girl, which must have come up late as they were talking a lot about this.

Great stuff, hopefully someone taped this.

Kelly says that during Beautiful Day there was a line from "I Will Follow the Sun".

-must admit I'm not sure what that song is...

Oh :der: it's that Beatles' song isn't it. I am soooo good tonight:huh:

Last edited:
and yes, Sometimes... made me almost cry, as this is the song my 5 year old son quoted when it came out on the playground.

Can't wait for Cardiff, now.

~Party girl was amazing, Long guitar solo from the Edge, during which the audience kept singing. There were 5 band members tonight, the 5th one the audince!!!!e

Kelly says:
The band were great, but a few people in my section were not - my purse smells like beer :( the ellipse looked really jumping tonight though :)

Bono also gave Edge a big hug at the end...

Last edited:
Great show, but the people around me were awful. I had the greatest seats of the whole tour, but if you can believe 4 people in my row left during One.:huh: I was surrounded by a crowd who just wanted to say they were at a show.

WGRYWH was great and so was Party Girl. When they brought the sign about the 24th being U2 day, Bono said everyday is U2 day. His speech during Miracle Drug was very touching, different than the everyday speech.

I think something happened to Bono during WTSHNN. He could barely get down the ramp back to the stage (I was sitting right by the elipse next to the stage on Adams side). He never went back on the Ellipse after that (other than for Yahweh).

I wish I would have had these seats with Thursday's crowd around me.

It was kind of sad at the end knowing this leg is over.:(

70 days until Barcelona.:hyper: :hyper:

Closing this as we are over 500 posts... Any further discussion can probably go on the Show Reviews forum... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom