MERGED --> Anyone received Croke seats yet? + 3rd Croke Park Announcement Imminent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
H said:
jesus - the concert is not until June!! You will very likely not receive tickets until late May at the earliest.

Have you guys never ordered concert tix before?? You have your confirmations, just chill!!

Maybe you should be a little more tolerant of other people....especially when they have a valid point.

I already have my tickets for NYC in OCTOBER. So why don't I have my Croker tickets yet?? They were ordered during the presale.

-Mike

H said:
jesus - the concert is not until June!! You will very likely not receive tickets until late May at the earliest.

Have you guys never ordered concert tix before?? You have your confirmations, just chill!!

I bet you you have your tickets already don't you? :|

And as far as confirmations, yes, I guess we have those, but with ticketmaster.com you can log on and see if your tickets have been printed or not. Can't do that through ticketmaster.ie...

Also, just got notified that my tix for October shows have just been printed... so yeah :huh:

So pardon my anxiousness, but I think we have a right to be a lil nervous...

So anyone yet? :wink:

Last edited:
Haven't received mine either :crazy:
And needless to say I'm a little nervous. I know someone in the US who has received their Croke1 tix which he bought through the presale. I'm hoping they're coming soon!

Miroslava said:

I bet you you have your tickets already don't you? :|

And as far as confirmations, yes, I guess we have those, but with ticketmaster.com you can log on and see if your tickets have been printed or not. Can't do that through ticketmaster.ie...

Also, just got notified that my tix for October shows have just been printed... so yeah :huh:

So pardon my anxiousness, but I think we have a right to be a lil nervous...

So anyone yet? :wink:
I couldn't get Croke tix :-(

Well sorry to hear that H :(

Tickets have arrived to France... the guy we were trading with is in England and has also received his...

Now I just need mine :wink:

Back
Top Bottom