MERGED-->ALL Rumored 4th leg of the tour DISCUSSION

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Seb Clayton is saying that there will be 'quieter times' next year. See u2log.com

lisa2004 said:
surely everyone who wants to see them now has done so - at least 3/4 times this tour if this website and U2 Tour is anything to go by!

Hardly...I will have only seen them twice this tour, once in Pittsburgh (4 hours away) and once in Cleveland (three hours away). If I had the funding and the time, I would have seen them in Chicago and I would be seeing them in St. Louis. But, as hard as this is to say, I deemed it more important to take two weeks off this year and go to Philmont Scout Ranch with my son this past summer, which depleted my vacation time and bit into my discretionary fund more than just a little bit, not to mention the "spouse factor".

Plus having to pay for a trip to Disneyworld this coming March for my wife and son (marching band). Believe me, had it not been for the aforementioned expenses, I would have seen them more. I'm hoping for a third N.A. leg, I know I'd go to at least one show.

If they´d do another NA leg it could be around 10-15 stadium gigs, I´d suppose....................................
But then, if they wouldn´t come to Europe..........................................:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Wed. Nov 9 - After months of dreaming...I am officially giving up hope for an Eastern Europe tour this spring/summer.

Back
Top Bottom