MERGED -- > All Questions about GENERAL SALE Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:
so, final say, is it alright for me to use the same credit card i used in the presale. in other words, the same ticketmaster account I have set up? I bought tickets to the philly show with my presale code, they were not GA tickets, regular seats. So will I be good, I'm looking for Boston GAs?

thanks. Another question, if I try to get the tickets by phone, which number should I call for the Boston show? the ticket outlet in Boston? Or is there like an overall 800 number?

You should be ok because you are going for a completely different venue.

You can call any U.S. Ticketmaster # for any show anywhere.in the U.S. - you may have better luck getting through on one of the #'s for a smaller city in your state - that is the # I will be trying. Look up #'s here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
Me too. I even printed out the stupid tickets already, no use risking hard drive failure.

So did I. :reject:

I dont really care what the tickets look like. As long as they get me in the door.

Axver said:
This is what one of my friends posted on LiveJournal:

I just wanted to pass on some information in regard to ticket limitations. This afternoon, I telephoned Ticketmaster and spoke to a representative to ask about the ticket limitations in the United States. She said there is an 8 ticket limit per show, but that we can buy for as many venues as we wish. She put me on hold to doublecheck with her supervisor and returned with the information that there is no limitation on how many venues we can purchase for. She said we can purchase tickets for every venue and every date if we wish.

This is what I was told as well and I wanted to pass my .02 along as confirmation. The limit is for each venue only. I asked to be put on hold while the person I was talking to could double check with someone. The 8 ticket limitation is not on the entire tour as a whole...only for each venue.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

This is what I was told as well and I wanted to pass my .02 along as confirmation. The limit is for each venue only. I asked to be put on hold while the person I was talking to could double check with someone. The 8 ticket limitation is not on the entire tour as a whole...only for each venue.

This is great news!! I had two back up Credit Cards from my dad and sis, just in case. I would rather have them on my CC though.

Hehe!

I want to get my ideal tickets in Philly and hopefully Chicago and then sell my Anaheim GA to Halup. Sorry guys, I met Halup before the Elevation tour online (although we've never met in person) we talk online a lot and even spoken on the phone.

He's a cool guy!

Everyone good luck today!!!!! It is going to be crazy.. I have to start punching away at the computer in ten minutes since it is 9:50 am Eastern time cos I want some Philly tix.

woo hoo.

Back
Top Bottom