MERGED--> All Principal MGT/ Propaganda....Discussion here + ...Continue Faxing Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spirish said:
Could someone please enlighten me and tell me what bump and double bump means?

It means the post was intended to move the thread it's in up to the top of the page. So people pay attention to it.

If you paid your membership by credit card, file a complaint/contest the charge based on non-receipt of promised services. The more people do that, the more the credit card companies will have to sit up and take notice. It will impact Fanfire, who will then come complaining to U2.

bottom line, this will hit them where it hurts, in the wallet. Which is clearly all they care about.

Be professional. Just state the reason is "non receipt of promised services." There is language on the website that supports this. Nowhere does it say we bought a chance or an opportunity to buy tickets.

^^^ excellent idea, think of all the people that just joined based upon the gleeful u2.con message about you can buy tickets, well most of us couldn't even get a web page, let alone buy any tickets.

I will continue to bump this so people do not forget to continue to complain to Principle Management and faxing / calling them to tell them how much the pre-sale sucked.

bonoed said:
^^^ excellent idea, think of all the people that just joined based upon the gleeful u2.con message about you can buy tickets, well most of us couldn't even get a web page, let alone buy any tickets.

Come on now, you can still use your code to buy a ticket for some shitty $165 seats nowhere near the venue of choice you live buy, or use them for a Euro show, they have lots of tickets (oh unless you were looking for a specific show again)!!

Back
Top Bottom