MERGED: All Presale Problems/Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
call 1 800 615 1324

hit 2 to go to a rep. wait times are long. i ran into a similar problem (after buying a pair to ottawa, i got the message you got for toronto). i called right at 10:04 and have been on since.

and good luck. :up:

kobayashi said:
is it the same for toronto 1 now?

thanks for the help

THe rep only knows about Canada and is saying the same thing for both Toronto shows and Ottawa.

I think it is a code problem and he is clueless.

What is the fanfire number?

you'd be best to wait on line. it'll be busy for a long time. i called a week before any pre-sales and waited for about a half hour.

There are still reserved and GA tickets for both Toronto shows, and it's already 1/2 hour since the sale started. There's still time.

peacefrogdog said:
There are still reserved and GA tickets for both Toronto shows, and it's already 1/2 hour since the sale started. There's still time.

I am sure there are still tickets available regardless of what the ticketmaster rep says.

This seems like a code problem.

I can't get through over the phone to fanfire

What is the best e-mail to use for Fanfire/u2.com?

Thanks

Does anyone think the GA only at will call is a bluff or scare tactic to keep the brokers away. I paid for the mail option too. I hope it is a bluff, as again I need one more GA somehow and a ticket broker would seem to be the only way that can happen.

on hold for close to an hour.

the fact that admission doesn't recognize my code as having been used is looking increasingly attractive. i'll have to clear it up afterwards but i don't wanna miss out.

I received my GA's for LA and Portland the other day and noticed that the GA's had rows and seats listed even though the Floor doesnt have seats...anyone notice this as well? Just wondering if that was there just as a count # and not for seats.

To answer an earlier question as a propaganda member you can buy two sets of tickets to two separate venues or cities.

Last edited:
my confirmation for Ottawa GAs that i got an hour ago says i have seats 9-10. i imagine that only means i was the 5th to connect and purchase the tickets.

Montreal is definately will call for GA's regardless of the ticketing system chargin $4 for "mail" I called and was told they will not mail GA's. When I asked about why there was a "mailing" fee and whether I should be getting money back, she said the mailing fee was a "handling fee".

fanfire phone number seems to have gone down.

i was on hold for over 90 minutes, got kicked out and now the 'number is not in service'.

I am having the same problem with my Propaganda code working for my first pair of tickets but not my second.

On hold with Fan Fire for a long time until their system went down. Now the 800 number is not even callable.

Guess the smooth pre-sale of last week was too good to be true.

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever experienced. My code didn't work last week, they sent me a new one, I tested it and it seemed to work fine, and now it won't work. I was on hold and got cut off too. I can't see how companies like this stay in business.

Despite the improvements in the advanced sale, there are still some serious issues when fanfire is incapable of handling the limited number of problems that the much smaller group of former Props/did not buy leg 1 people.

I got through to fanfire before the number went down. They told me that I had to wait for an account manager to come in to fix the codes that weren't activated, and he comes in at 9:30 PST. My code was supposed to be active for today but when I entered it, ticketmaster said it will be active tomorrow and Thursday...

I'm right there with you. I'm hoping the greater Pittsburgh area has largely ignored this presale!!! Let's hope Mr. Code Activator doesn't get stuck in traffic.

do we all have the same problem?

former prop members who did not purchase until the third leg but have been able to buy 1 set of tickets but not a second? and we all get the propaganda member emails? how long since you're prop status was recognized? i only had mine set up a week or two ago.

kobayashi said:

former prop members who did not purchase until the third leg but have been able to buy 1 set of tickets but not a second? and we all get the propaganda member emails? how long since you're prop status was recognized? i only had mine set up a week or two ago.

I have the same problem as you.

I have been a prop member for years and have been recognized since the start of all the presales.

kobayashi said:

This same thing happened to me last week. I was able to buy 2 Dallas tickets, but that was it. Talked to 3 or 4 different people at Fanfire, was sent a new code, now it won't work either. I thought that surely they would have gotten their shit together by now. Fucking unreal.

Yes -- that's my problem. I bought tickets last week for D.C. I've been recognized as a Propaganda member since January. As an aside, how sick of the static-y versions of City... and Sometimes are you?

Back
Top Bottom