MERGED--> All Brussels Rehearsals Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Crumbs the songs seem to be identical to the 1st leg.

It will be interesting to see if any Pop/Zooropa songs make an appearance. You would think those would be the ones they'd be practicing considering they've been playing these other songs for 2 months straight.

thats cool you can see the barrier in front of the bstages in that picture

if i was going to the show, the spot I would want to have would be inside the "ellipse" barrier, but at the very back

that way i could lean back on the barrier to take some weight off the feet, youd be able to see all the visuals, and youd be able to see the band well when they are on the bstages

ramblin rose said:
Aside from Crumbs the songs seem to be identical to the 1st leg.

It will be interesting to see if any Pop/Zooropa songs make an appearance. You would think those would be the ones they'd be practicing considering they've been playing these other songs for 2 months straight.

I agree with you....we always have hope for a few tomorrow! :drool:

djerdap said:
I'm definitely NOT liking the idea that Crumbs was rehearsed acoustic.
Please, U2, play it full band, with electric guitars!

Yes, the chiming of The Edge's Electric would send chills through the stadium, similarly with Electrical Storm...please!!

Chizip said:
thats cool you can see the barrier in front of the bstages in that picture

if i was going to the show, the spot I would want to have would be inside the "ellipse" barrier, but at the very back

that way i could lean back on the barrier to take some weight off the feet, youd be able to see all the visuals, and youd be able to see the band well when they are on the bstages

That's what I was thinking, but :shh: That's my spot for Dublin 1

ayearwome said:

Yes, the chiming of The Edge's Electric would send chills through the stadium, similarly with Electrical Storm...please!!

I have a feeling if we are to hear E.Storm that too would be acoustic

So they're keeping The Electric Co.!

Until The End Of The World
The Electric Co.
Crumbs From Your Table

Hurrah!

I'm not sure but at the forum of u2achtung.com somebody's also talking about Wild Honey?!?!

Vertigo / Stories For Boys
Elevation
Cry / The Electric Co
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day (mauvais départ)
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug

its like a reheasel setlist party :hyper:

Are they still playing Miracle Drug? or are they taking a break? or is the rehearsal over?

They stopped playing...but I don't know if its a break or if its really over...but after miracle drug they also played Sometimes...

I think it unfair that you Americans get to join in the European setlist parties.:grumpy: ;)

We had to wake up to yours

2 legs of shows and 3 legs of setlist parties......;)

ramblin rose said:
Setlists parties in the afternoon during work are going to be awesome.:drool: :drool:

:yes: :drool:

oh and:

e4961efb.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom