MERGED--> All Brussels Rehearsals Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Why I didnt bother to travel to brussels today is a complete mystery to me..oh wait: work:madspit:

The question is....why didn't I bother???? I've got the day off, don't have to start work tomorrow until 2 pm....
I mean, I'm just stupid :scratch: :coocoo:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
according to u2.com electrical storm wasn't rehearsed... it was played over the PA

according to 2 other websites, fans really did hear it being rehearsed

we think u2.com might be trying to pull a fast one on us

im so excited :hyper:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
according to u2.com electrical storm wasn't rehearsed... it was played over the PA

still strange that they took the time out to tell us this tidbit - considering they really don't like give out any information:wink:

That may be, but we've had two reprots saying that ES was played today - u2atchtung.com and u2eastlink.com if memory serves - one of whom actually heard it on the phone...

and u2log.com:

"Electric Co, The Who's I Can See For Miles, Until the End of the World, their current single, All Because of You. A tongue in cheek shout out to Brussels, Europe and a tribute to Thin Lizzy with a snippet of The Boys are Back in Town.

Bono was kind enough to pop his head out, and make some 100 or so U2 fans very happy by signing autographs, while Edge treated them on (I kid you not), Electrical Storm!"

u2.com has also reported i will follow has been rehearsed, but that hasnt been reported at all :coocoo:

Chizip said:
u2.com has also reported i will follow has been rehearsed, but that hasnt been reported at all :coocoo:

I hope they didn't get I will Follow Confused with Electrical storm:wink:

kellyahern said:

or UTEOTW with Zoostation :shifty:

tee hee...
when's the dance off scheduled?

I was checking out the pics in pleba and I have to say Bono's looking good these days even in a wrinkled jacket and tie...

two shots said:
is there a taper in brussels at the gate:eyebrow:

Some of the news videos from brussels from u2achtung and other sites have flashed a guy holding a mic so maybe we'll actually hear some of this sometime...

maybe since we're getting into the summer season, Bono will quit it with the silly leather, evil knievel jackets, etc, and instead wear that plain black t-shirt.:drool: or better yet, we could see a revival of the white t-shirt! (sweaty bono :love:)

sorry :reject: im not even a (regular) pleban...:wink:

doing my part as a PLEBAn :D

From Kelly's great picture hunting skills

0dd2c71b.jpg

You know, when the album came out, I think the most surprising thing for me was the lack of wind noises... :lol:

U2dork said:
You know, when the album came out, I think the most surprising thing for me was the lack of wind noises... :lol:

I still hear waves and locusts when I listen to Miracle Drug:wink:

starting at 1700
Intro "Everyone"
Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
Out Of Control
Elevation
Vertigo (2ème)
All Because Of You
Cry / The Electric Co.
Tests sur l'intro de The Electric Co.
All Because Of You (2ème)