MERGED --> All 3rd leg PRESALE comments, questions, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone tell me the price levels and seating areas besides the GA prices? In other words, where would a $90+ seat be in reserved?

I got 2 seats in Section 123, Row 15 at the Wachovia Center in Philly for Sun, Oct 16. I'm very :happy: !

If I bought a subscription to U2.com and got the pre-sale code before (and used it to buy Denver tickets), would I be considered to be a former propoganda member? I never got any e-mail for second chance tickets or anything....i am desperate to buy General Admission tickets for the Minneapolis show when they go on sale this week....

What about a general public sale? I went to ticketmaster and all I find is third leg tickets starting at $250+.

ToddJ said:
If I bought a subscription to U2.com and got the pre-sale code before (and used it to buy Denver tickets), would I be considered to be a former propoganda member? I never got any e-mail for second chance tickets or anything....i am desperate to buy General Admission tickets for the Minneapolis show when they go on sale this week....

Um no. To be considered a former propaganda member you had to have signed up to be a member of propaganda when it existed.

Ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but I've tried searching for the answer and can't find it.

I can still see my presale code in the U2.com subscriber section. Are the codes supposed to disappear once we use them? I thought I used my tix allotment for the code, but yet my code is still visible when I log into U2.com....

:confused:

erised said:
Ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but I've tried searching for the answer and can't find it.

I can still see my presale code in the U2.com subscriber section. Are the codes supposed to disappear once we use them? I thought I used my tix allotment for the code, but yet my code is still visible when I log into U2.com....

I don't think they're supposed to disappear after you've used them. They will though after some time.

I was waiting on the Fanfire line forever, but at about 12:30 EST, I emailed my situation to tickethelp@fanfire.com.

I just went on to ticketmaster to see, by chance, if they fixed my code without notifying me. They did. I was able to purchase 2 great seats to Hartford with my Prop presale password and even called Ticketmaster to ensure they were not going to be cancelled for any reason. Nope -all is good.

If you can't get through - email them and wait.

I'm a U2.com member only and I FINALLY get to buy my tickets tomorrow. :drool:

But was just wondering if anyone had any issues with trying to buy tickets before it was "offically" 10 am (local time). Say your PC says it's 10, but the Ticketmaster clock is only 9:58 - I'm assuming you get an error message, but hopefully that's it. Guess I'm just anticipating something going wrong because (a) it's me and (b) it's Ticketmaster.

Anyone have any problems with premature ticket-ulation??

Oh, wait. Just checked out Ticketmaster and saw that presale tickets can only be purchased each day between the hours of 10AM and 10PM. I didn't realize that it shut down at 10pm - so there's no chance to buy too early. Holy Jebus I've been patient!!!

I hope that i'm not asking a stupid question, but I was wondering (for the toronto show) why there were 2 different prices for General Admission? $49.50 to $95.00 CA. If someone could let me know i'd appreciate it!

erised said:

Mine was 2, until about 2 days ago, when it was removed. It probably means that they now shipped the tix.

Back
Top Bottom