MERGED --> All 3rd leg PRESALE comments, questions, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to login to Ticketmaster with your Ticketmaster login details (name & password). So you need a ticketmaster account, and no the email you sign up with that account does not have to be the u2.com one.

I think that's what you're asking. :wave:

Hmm...

When I bought tickets for the first leg, I hadn't updated my Ticketmaster account with all of my billing information... so when I went to search for tickets, I did not first log in to ticketmaster. (I just updated it now, so hopefully it will make things easier).

HOWEVER, I specifically recall that for the presale it was all set to give me 2 GA's, but it would not take any other email address other than my '@U2.com' one (which is why I lost the tix).

Anyone else have the same problem?!

Thanks again, and good luck this/next week!

St. Louis

I have the same concern for St. Louis. I know the pre-sale for St. Louis is not slated until next week, but Missouri does not work with Ticketmaster.

Will there even be a pre-sale for St. Louis?

Thanks for the advice.

SkeeK said:
here's a question.. i am a former prop subscriber, but haven't signed up for u2.com yet. is it too late?

i'd be going for TO shows so the presale wouldn't be until the 15th..

I do have my letter

The made it very clear before the tickets went on sale for the 1st leg that there was a cut off time to become a u2.com member. The moment has passed...

The email address and password on ticketmaster are not the same as your u2.com email and password. The two are totally seperate. Ticketmaster is looking for the email address that you gave when you set up your ticketmaster account and the password that you created at that time.

Has anyone noticed...

Ticketbastard is only listing third leg dates--the first leg dates don't show up. Does that mean they won't be releasing any more tickets for ANY first leg shows for online purchase?

Good luck to everyone in the presale. Save me a few tickets for the general sale! :cute:

Ok well we'll see what happens. Hopefully this time I won't be screaming at the top of my lungs when it all falls apart and I lose my GA's again. I dont' think my boss would appreciate it.

:)

Good luck-

still want to know if I can buy 2 shows today through my prop code with 2 different credit cards :crazy:

Thanks to U2 & Mgmt for a Job Well Done!

Sat. 10/8 MSG GA Floors at 10am

System worked flawlessly and after the hassles of Leg 1, they really stepped up and fixed the problems. Once you used the code you couldn't get back in, so that should keep out the scalpers. I hope all the other longtime fans out there get the tickets they want.

For others going to MSG on 10/8, look for my 10 yr old son on my shoulders on the floor- hopefully close enough to catch Bono's attention at some point. He's already performed 4 U2 songs for the past 4 years at variety shows and went to Elevation tour at 6 years old, so he's worthy...

I second your applause! I got 2 GA's to MSG 10/8, went right through. My waiting time was never more than 1 minute and that was even wrong. It was only 10 seconds! 2 GA's popped up and that was that. Boy does U2 know how to fix a problem. Cheers for U2 and their Management!!!

easiest ticket sale ever?

it was almost too easy this time

man u2/tm really fixed the system

Sweet!

Now that is how a presale should work. My wife and I were able to get 2 GA tickets each to Tampa.

Now for a minor problem. I may have an extra GA ticket to Tampa that I will be looking to trade for a Minneapolis GA ticket.

These are the games you play when you have 3 U2 crazy kids. Hoping to take them all to Minneapolis and the youngest (non-college age) to Tampa.

Curt

Re: Re: Re: I Need your help=email presale

pipe007 said:

i just saw a diference between your email and mine.

Today U2 have announced details of 33 more shows in North America
between September and December this year.

As explained in our email on Friday, as a former Propaganda subscriber
who bought tickets in the earlier presale, we are now reenabling your
presale code and offering you the opportunity to buy A PAIR OF TICKETS
for one of the shows in the Fall leg

thanks for the answer. just one more question. i used the code in the first presale but just once for one ticket. does this change something?

thanks again;)

any ideas??:drool:

^^No idea :huh:

I am panicked about them canceling one or both of my orders if I was only supposed to be able to buy my 2 tix as a former Prop member today and yet the system allows me to buy 4...

Is anyone out there that was not a previous Prop member and didn't use their 1st presale code able to buy today? If not, that's why I'm not sure if I'm really allowed to buy that second set today instead of tomorrow - unless they are just really being nice to old Prop people -

Last edited:
Using code just to see if it works - any consequences?

I tried my code today just to make sure it worked, but didn't buy the tickets because I want tickets to the shows that go on presale next week.

I know there were problems with codes in the first leg sale date. Is there any reason to suspect I would have problems using it next week since I entered it in as a test run (without buying any tickets)?

Awesome, glad to here stories of the fan club actually doing what it is supposed. I am optomistic now for next week when the 2 shows I am eyeing go on sale.

Re: Using code just to see if it works - any consequences?

peacefrogdog said:
I tried my code today just to make sure it worked, but didn't buy the tickets because I want tickets to the shows that go on presale next week.

I know there were problems with codes in the first leg sale date. Is there any reason to suspect I would have problems using it next week since I entered it in as a test run (without buying any tickets)?

It shouldn't - only if your order is completed - but with TM is I suppose anything is possible...

If I have to wait for general sale on Saturday, chances slim I will gate GA?? Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom