MERGED: About 30+ fans camping out! +No GA lottery + lottery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I highly doubt the fan club line/general line will last, as others have said. Using two seperate lines one night and one single line the next night will get too crazy. Keep in mind most of the lines are going to be lighly regulated by event arena staff, not U2 staff. The event staffers wanted nothing to do with us last tour and usually left it among the fans to regulate themselves. I just don't see it working out the entire tour.

ChangeTheTemperature said:
Very interesting.

I did notive that my presale tickets did have a differenct code with "FAN" in it when I got the confirmation from Ticketmaster.

I guess for the addtional shows per city (not part of presale) they will only be one line subjected to lottery.

I don't have my presale tickets with me since I'm at school, but I don't remember seeing "FAN" anywhere on them. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get home. :huh:

Erin go bragh said:
You know, and this is not something new to many people, but I've come to the conclussion that no matter what, some of you just won't ever be satisified unless the 4 of them plug their shit in right in the living room of your pad.

I know, I know....they aren't diehard enough.

This is hilarious!! Amen! :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe I'll get something special because of what was printed on my ticket receipts :lol:

ticketmasterticket.jpg

This blows! I traded my FAN 3/28 ga tickets for wed GA that are not FAN tickets:rant: I can't believe this.

Erin go bragh said:
You know, and this is not something new to many people, but I've come to the conclussion that no matter what, some of you just won't ever be satisified unless the 4 of them plug their shit in right in the living room of your pad.

How about just being thankful that U2 are touring once again and that the lot of you have tickets to be there? All this pissing and moaning about what your GA tix will or won't get you. How bout thinking about those who couldn't afford to get tix and would be happy to just be in the fucking venue?

I know, I know....they aren't diehard enough.

Good lord, one of these "whiner" hater posts shows up in just about any thread there's a debate!

The fact that people are allowed to voice their opinions, whether they're bitching or spreadin' the joy, is what makes the forums interesting...

If everyone felt the same way it'd get pretty snoozy around here...

This blows! I traded my FAN 3/28 ga tickets for wed GA that are not FAN tickets I can't believe this.

The good thing for you is that there is no Fan tickets for Wednesday.

Wonder how that will work??

I've said several times in this thread that ultimately I'm just happy I'm going to see them at all...regardless of GA circumstances. :shrug: I just feel sympathetic for those who had those problems in the first pre-sale.

Update - both lines will go in at same time, but u2.com line will move faster (less people).everyone has equal chance of being in egg

Thanks to D 'The R stands for Rather' Ray for the scoop!

Who put up the U2.com Member Sign" How do we know it's not preorchrestrated by someone who just wanted to get to the front?

Yes I thought the same thing. This could be the fans trying to set all this up.....

The top line of text on the ticket should say "B-FAN" over the admission text. It says it on both GA's and seats that were purchased in the presale. I have MSG seats and Denver GA's and both say it. I was wondering why that distiction was being made. Now we know.

Queen Bee said:

I don't have my presale tickets with me since I'm at school, but I don't remember seeing "FAN" anywhere on them. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get home. :huh:

Can you access your TM account from where you are? I think it's also in the order page, under My Account/View Orders.

tickets.jpg

This is getting nuttier and nuttier--2 lines that enter at the same time? what for????:huh:

Ticketmaster says this under GA:

My tickets say "General Admission." What does that mean?

General Admission refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE basis. When purchasing tickets for a General Admission event, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect any actual seating location. Please ensure you carefully read the Event Information and Ticket Information screens when purchasing tickets: Any information on whether your tickets are General Admission will be posted on one or both of these screens...

---------------------------------

Why all this nonsense? Why not just line 'em up in the order they came and send them in the same way...

beatlesboy said:

Good lord, one of these "whiner" hater posts shows up in just about any thread there's a debate!

The fact that people are allowed to voice their opinions, whether they're bitching or spreadin' the joy, is what makes the forums interesting...

If everyone felt the same way it'd get pretty snoozy around here...

Yeah well just listen and read the forum threads. Not one thread I see has a subject titled "Finally, the day is here - Thank you U2" or something similar. It's all about me me me and what the f*ck does my $40 U2.com membership get or doesn't get me.

I am just a bit disappointed that I expected to see soem genuinely thankful and excited people on here today (and there are some, don't get me wrong) but instead see more posts about peeps getting shafted.

Like I said, some would only be happy having them play in their own crib.

Erin go bragh said:

Yeah well just listen and read the forum threads. Not one thread I see has a subject titled "Finally, the day is here - Thank you U2" or something similar. It's all about me me me and what the f*ck does my $40 U2.com membership get or doesn't get me.

I am just a bit disappointed that I expected to see soem genuinely thankful and excited people on here today (and there are some, don't get me wrong) but instead see more posts about peeps getting shafted.

Like I said, some would only be happy having them play in their own crib.

People will be happy tonight after the first show. This pre stuff happens for every tour and every artist. People love the band so much they get nervous about everything from line management to set lists...

Back
Top Bottom