MERGED: About 30+ fans camping out! +No GA lottery + lottery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Earlier today it was if you (meaning one person) gets the beep they can take one other person into the Ellipse with them provided they have a GA ticket as well.

So if my ticket gets me in the ellipse and my friend's does not, we get separated ? Even if it's from the same pair ? [/B][/QUOTE]

No if one of your tickets comes up trumps , then you get to pick a friend to join you in the 'eclipse'.......

That's what happened to my 2 friends , only one of their tickets came up good , but were both given special wristbands for the pit !!

So if my ticket gets me in the ellipse and my friend's does not, we get separated ? Even if it's from the same pair ? [/B][/QUOTE]

No , if one of your tickets comes up trumps , then you get to pick a friend to join you in the 'eclipse'.......

That's what happened to my 2 friends , only one of their tickets came up good , but they were both given special wristbands for the pit !!

No , if one of your tickets comes up trumps , then you get to pick a friend to join you in the 'eclipse'.......

That's what happened to my 2 friends , only one of their tickets came up good , but they were both given special wristbands for the pit !!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm shocked we haven't hit 700. Probably because 3/4ths of this forum is either at the show, or sane and in bed right now!

Just us crazies here tonight. :wink:

Proud crazies!

Ummmm, people can get tickets on there own. There is one person on Interference going with 5 other family members.

No need for the language,buddy. Chill out.

Back
Top Bottom